5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic - It really works
After trying numerous ways to stop my Labradoodle puppy jumping up at me I bought this - it's fantastic.
Published on 22 Mar 2010 by M. Aspin

1.0 out of 5 stars A game
First time I used this on my dog it took him by surprise,but it was just curiosity. Now he thinks it's a game and barks even more when I use it. Totally useless for my dog. Not a total waste of money though, as it's basically a can of compressed air and I'm using it to clean my computer keyboard.
Published on 14 July 2012 by Mr. M. Henze

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic - It really works, 22 Mar 2010
M. Aspin - See all my reviews
This review is from: PET CORRECTOR 50ml (Misc.)
One spray of this and my labradoodle stopped jumping up and hanging onto my clothes with her teeth. Great size to stop unwanted behaviour if your out walking as it's pocket size. Only used it twice and had remarkable results both times. Can't believe it actually works - everybody training a puppy should be told about this, makes life a lot easier, I now have a great puppy after only 2 days of having this (been training her for 3 months) - can't rate it highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Nov 2011
We were fed up with our Springer Spaniel barking at other dogs when he was on a lead. I bought the larger can as I thought it would take some time for him to respond to the training. How wrong I was!! I only used the product three times and he is cured!! One squirt of pet corrector and the command 'quiet' and he imediately stopped barking. When he's on his lead and another dog approaches we give the command 'quiet' before he starts to bark, he looks round at us and carries on without a sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 4 Mar 2010
This product is fantastic. Persistence barking when the doorbell goes has quietened down, I also got one for my friends little dog, that went beserk when the bell went and would leap up and down at her and try to bite her bottom, one squirt of this and she now only has to pick the aerosol up and he stops. It has a loud scary noise like a snake, and it stops them in their tracks.

5.0 out of 5 stars This can is magic!!!, 10 Feb 2010
This is an amazing product. I have two small terriers, Jack Russells, renowned for their fiestiness, any sound from outside and they bark like crazy. This is the first pet corrector that they really respond to and not only quietens them down but they seem to know it means business. Works by sounding like a loud hissing snake, it stops them in their tracks. I recommend if you have tried everything else and failed, try this product, worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and effective, 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: PET CORRECTOR 50ml (Misc.)
We have a 1 year old boxer, brought into the family. She grew up with an older ill dog, who passed away shortly after she arrived. In the 3 weeks with them being together, she became established and settled in. Since the dear depart of the older dog, she has been naughty, the pack leader was not there to put her in her place and keep her entertained. We took her to puppy courses as soon as she was old enough, we were the outcast of the class and left with a "good effort" badge. we all know what that means.

we found this product a few days back. a dog that wasn't walkable and aggressive has now become manageable and wouldn't dare to jump up and bite. This product is effective as a dogs are naturally afraid of. this isn't mean, as when dogs are not good, letting them know that they are being bad can be hard, but this is able to recreate the Hiss sound many animals make when threatened, so basically the noise a snake makes when it is pissed off.
this product is brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stops them Barking, 24 April 2012
If you have a dog or dogs that like to bark at everything from people walking past your house to the phone ringing to you walking through the door this is the stuff for you. Great price and great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars pet corrector 50ml, 19 May 2011
This review is from: PET CORRECTOR 50ml (Misc.)
Excellent product. Handy size to carry as I have very feisty terrier who thinks he's a Rottweiller. One puff of this works wonders.

5.0 out of 5 stars How to stop a spaniel misbehaving, 16 Aug 2009
We gave a home to an English Springer Spaniel rescue dog. He is absolutely wonderful but had a tendency to be 'over affectionate' - i.e. humping people even though he is neutered.

We saw the Pet Corrector being used in a TV program so bought a can. It works!

We've only used it twice - very quickly - to get results. The rest of the can sits unused in a cupboard. Can't think why we would need it again but you never know.

4.0 out of 5 stars naughty dogs, 18 Feb 2011
My dogs are a little on the boisterous side, a quick burst of this soon gets their attention. I would recommend it for selective hearing in dogs.

1.0 out of 5 stars A game, 14 July 2012
Mr. M. Henze (Prestatyn) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PET CORRECTOR 200ml (Misc.)

PET CORRECTOR 200ml