on 2 December 2012
I should have known better when buying this article. The battery driven device carries in-sufficient power to drive the heads well enough to function. Frankly, we have had better gifts in a Christmas Cracker!
on 3 December 2012
After reading mixed reviews I decided to give it a go as the price is good and I figured it might be OK. In fact it lasted all of about 15 seconds before dying. This is a complete waste of money.
on 20 June 2013
As it's only battery powered it doesn't last very long and is not very powerful. Not terrible to be used by someone new to doing nail extensions, but they would have to learn pretty quick because the general life of the product doesn't last long.
I have now upgraded to a mains powered nail drill because this one is not up to the mark. The drill bits are not held in place very well because they just slot in the top and that's it, they fall out every time it's being used.
on 22 May 2012
It is a good product for the money I paid for it. You need to read the few instructions you received with it first and be careful if you don't want to damage your nails. If use it carefully it's a good product.
on 27 April 2013
it is very weak and ineffective, can not do justice to human nail let alone acrylic nail so it is rubbish.
on 22 June 2013
Very reasonable price and good product, 5 different bits to make your nail perfect.
I bought because I had a verrucas and I removed it with this just few applications.
Recommended
on 29 September 2011
Product arrived quickly from the seller. It is very easy to use and I am very impressed with the file overall!!
on 18 February 2014
Very disappointed with this. Feels cheaply made and the attachments are all really the same. Thought it would be a lot more versatile in its use but ended up using my old hand set instead.
on 26 February 2013
It took me some time to get used to this thing, I mainly just stick to using the round pink attachment you can see in the photo as that works best for me. You do get instructions as to what attachment to use for what job but I found for me personally I got on better with just using the pink one. It's not overly expensive for what you get. I do tend to still use emery boards when my nails are shorter but use this when I am almost talon like. Be warned, you can file you nails away to nothing trying to get them how you want when you first start with it so use with caution.
on 19 October 2012
I bought this thinking its cheap and a good starter to see if I can maintain this kinda home manicure pampering. Considering the price it is very good but not if you are seeking a salon affect

See one answered question