1 Review

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but this isn't for the antidote system!! It's a quick link attachment., 24 Jun 2011
This review is from: Camelbak Antidote Insulated Reservoir Tube (Misc.)
I recently brought the camelbak cloud backback, which comes with the antidote hydration back. I ordered this as i'm off to gthe black mountains this summer and didn't fancy drinking warm water.
Despite this being clearly labelled as specifically for the antidote system, it isn't! It is a quicklink compatible kit. You can use it with the antidaote system, but you have to order the quicklink conversion kit for approx 11 pounds!
It does say this in the product info small print on amazon, but i didn't see this till it arrived on my doorstep and wouldn't fit my bag. I just presumed it would fit my bag as it is specifically advertised for it!
i have learned my lesson though and now study all literature before making a purchase. Please learn from my mistake!!!
With all this in mind, it arrived promptly and is of great construction. Camelbak know how to make their stuff strong and reliable. I would recommend their kit to anyone.
Please don't be put off by my review, just be aware of it.
I hope this helps