5.0 out of 5 stars Bloomin Fab!
It's Obviously being compared to 'Loving Annabelle' as it deals with a teacher/pupil relationship. I personally prefere Bloomington. The light hearted elements are delightful and sweet and made me smile and the sexual chemistry of the leading ladies is portraid perfectly. A smiley thumbs up from me :)
Published on 2 Jan 2012 by Debbie doo

1.0 out of 5 stars poorly made
What a lot of rubbish ... its funny because it's so poorly made ... have to say that myself and my girlfriend laughed at most of it ... If your looking for a good lesbian film this is not for you ... but worth watching if you like a good piss take
Published 6 months ago by sarah robertson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloomin Fab!, 2 Jan 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Yup Yup :), 5 Feb 2012
This review is from: Bloomington [DVD] (DVD)
I watched this movie on YouTube and I was quite impressed with it. The plot line was very interesting and the story was realistic enough (even though you probably wouldn't get away with what they did in real life ;)). I am giving this movie 4*. I would give it 5* but, there wasn't enough in it for me. It lacked something. That spark, you know? xo

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best of the year, 11 July 2011
Brooks "Gymratt" (Winnetka, US, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bloomington [DVD] (DVD)
I saw this film recently through a friend, and was pleasantly surprised. The acting is top-notch, the writing is impeccable, and the direction is exactly right for this material. We film-lovers need more movies like this: Good stories-well told. I look forward to Ms. Cardoso's next effort.

If I knew you personally, Reader, I'd be over at your front door in 10 minutes with a bowl of popcorn in one hand and Blomington in the other...

...and you'd thank me afterwards.

See it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sexy!!, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Bloomington [DVD] (DVD)
I really liked this. A classic lesbian movie about an affair that develops between a teacher and her student. Gorgeous women in this one and an interesting story- a bit of a disappointing ending. Worth watching!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bloomin marvellous!, 21 Sep 2011
This review is from: Bloomington [DVD] (DVD)
I liked this film alot. Its well filmed and acted and even believable! The actresses are gorgeous and the story is sensitively shot. It isnt the greatest lesbain movie ever but its well worth a watch and one to watch again. The ending isnt happliy ever after but inevitable and one that leaves you thinking well fair enough, rather than an excruciating feeling of loss or misery. Go on girls its worth a spin.

1.0 out of 5 stars poorly made, 26 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars bloomington, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: Bloomington [DVD] (DVD)
Its a good film and the narrative from the director and the actor sarah stouffer is interesting. they could have left the cinematic man out of it though. he was a techy bore.

1.0 out of 5 stars boring!, 16 Sep 2013
This review is from: Bloomington [DVD] (DVD)
This is no loving annabelle which is a much better film. There was a serious lack of chemistry with the main leads. Admittedly the teacher was a sexy woman but the object of her affections more of a petulant child! Don't bother

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasteful, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Bloomington [DVD] (DVD)
I can't comprehend how people choose Loving Annabelle over this film. I haven't enjoyed watching something as much as I did watching this in a long time - it took me by surprise to be quite honest. I've become accustomed to terrible scripts in most films of this genre, however, I was genuinely laughing constantly at the light humour and chemistry between the leads. Both actresses are fantastic and I don't think that Sarah Stouffer looks as young as everyone makes out, she's clearly over twenty and just fresh faced. It's a realistic film and it's going straight into my favourites.

1.0 out of 5 stars A Waste of Time, 9 Nov 2012
This review is from: Bloomington [DVD] (DVD)
I pre-ordered this on dvd, on the strength of very positive media reviews. I was so looking forward to seeing this film but, was sorely disappointed. Its a film that doesn't go anywhere different/interesting in terms of the plot, a very boring movie.

My DVD is now on its way to a local charity shop!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Bloomington [DVD]
Bloomington [DVD] by Fernanda Cardoso (DVD - 2011)