Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: TSA-Certified|Change

on 25 December 2012
I use a large duffel bag for my hold luggage, and need to secure the zip, which closes from either end to meet in the middle with two ring handles. Spotted this lock , and realised it would be just right. It was delivered swiftly, securely vacuum packed. I am delighted with it, as it is far easier to use than a standard clasp lock. When I switch from train to plane I usually move a couple of items from hold luggage to cabin luggage or vice versa, and the cable and clearly numbered side wheel tumblers make it smooth and easy. Also, no worrying about possible damage to my bag if security wants to have a closer look, as they know they can unlock it. I highly recommend this little gem.
on 31 July 2013
Used it for ski box to lock two hollow plastic sections together with skis in. Wire could not take pressure and becme mangled in air transit? I guess to connect zip based eyelets on a case it would be ok. Not as robust as I would have expected but chances are it may not have been appropriate for my requirements in the first place
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 13 August 2015
Perfect for bags with zip eyelets. Previously only used a key-only lock as opposed to a combination lock. Arrived at the hotel and realised we had forgotten the key and had to get concierge to get maintenance to get pliers to cut the lock! A combination lock is the only type I will buy nowadays. I've also had experience of US airport security cutting a non TSA-certified lock on my bag and they really do not believe in subtlety.

This is a great option whether for use at a gym locker or just for your check in bags when you travel to the States. A good all round lock and highly recommended.
on 14 July 2013
I would recommend this to all travellers for there suitcases. It is also very good for locking garden boxes and shed locks.
on 31 May 2013
A perfectly fine lock, but a little bit fiddley to get in the code to line up and a bit light. This is fine for me as it is to use on a locker at my gym. I've also used it on my suitcase a couple of times and it works fine.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 13 August 2015
This lock has a decent length of cable. You can use it to keep two ends of a double ended zip together AND if the bag has straps with rings you may be able to thread the cable through a side ring too. Won't stop a thief if the strap ring is plastic but stops the kiddiwinks investigating.

Fits the AmazonBasic 11.6" and 14" laptop bags - and probably others.

Not too difficult to change the default 000 to your choice of security number.
on 16 June 2014
Nice little 3 combination lock.
Used for suitcase and backpack.
Combination easy to set up and flexible steel loop makes threading through zips easy.
Never going to stand up to a determined thief but will put off the opportunist.
TSA compliance a bonus, especially with two US trips pending in the next year.
Second purchase to compliment one purchased a while ago which has not let me down.
on 28 December 2015
A cable-lock as advertised, yes. However, it is not particularly strong and can be quite easily broken if you know where to bend the cable. I bought this for travelling purposes (hostel lockers) - in hindsight, I would just purchase a 'normal' lock that appears stronger.
on 6 September 2014
Excellent quality lock and I love the flexible closure, makes it easier to put on luggage. Feels very sturdy and did the job perfectly. I would recommend this product.
on 1 September 2013
I use this on food storage barrle. My family open the barrle and never close it. This stops them from opening and keeps it shut!
Great quality