Size: 8GB|Change
Price:£3.60+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 9 October 2012
This SD card was purchased to be used in my Audi's integrated media centre. For this purpose it has excelled. No lock-ups or speed issues, as I had read with some other brands on the Audi forums.

My one and only gripe is that the Amazon product image shows the card as being black in colour, which would have suited it's intended use better. The supplied SD card was unfortunately blue.
on 11 April 2012
slightly slower than PNY professional class 10, I have both, and both were tested the same way. this one reaches just over 10mb/s write and about 18mbs (all depends on card reader and other things, it might be faster, but that's my test :) ) which is fine, I didn't expect it to be any better. anyway, I'm satisfied, it workr smoothly for full hd recording. for this price you can't go wrong with it. I would recommend it. I just ordered another one...
on 25 April 2013
While its certainly not the fastest class 10 card around, it is amazing value ! Its available at a pretty low price and during usage I found that its not the best solution for shooting fast sequences of photos but it can certainly handle HD video without any problems. I shot HD video and the card was able to keep up with the video and no frames were dropped and the video was smooth.

In terms of looks the card is nice and blue and the little film strip on the sticker make it quite interesting ! Overall I would say this card is great if you want a low cost class 10 card for HD video shooting and general photography .
on 17 September 2012
Having purchased Memory cards in the past, this card is amongst the best, obviously being top quality from a reliable company.
on 4 March 2016
Bought this Verbatim 43963 32GB SecureDigital Class 10 SDHC Card to give my 3DS a big boost (up from 4Gb). Plenty of space for demo storage and screen captures, and it's a bit faster than my old card so my load times seem to be quicker too (recorded Nintendo Badge Arcade loading before and after the swap and there was about three seconds in it - not much but you'll really see the difference the faster you go [card speeds] and more meaty games).

There was a special offer on when I bought it, so I only paid just over £7.30. If I had more devices that used them, I probably would have bought several - I have no complaints and would definitely recommend these. :)
on 14 October 2015
Does exactly what it says on the tin.

Not really much to write about here. I chose Verbatim because buying cheap brand or no-name SD cards often results in a total waste of your money like cards that do not have the advertised amount of space or cards that are super slow or with write or read problems.
I have never had any of these issues with Verbatim.
The car was well packaged and arrived quickly.

Bottom line: Quality product from a name you can trust, quick shipping, well packaged, would buy again, no doubt.
on 3 July 2012
This is being used for stills and the odd movie on a compact digital camera and all very works well. Very good value at priced paid.
on 22 April 2013
good price, not had any problems with verbatim sd cards, so i keep getting them.
SD card was sent out fast too
on 8 May 2014
Card works fine in my Panasonic HMC151 video camera. I only use Verbatim, and all the class 6 and class 10 cards I've used have worked without a problem. Haven't run speed checks etc - don't need to, just needs to be fast enough to record video to it - which it is.
on 15 December 2014
Ideal for my panasonic camcorder excellent value for money