5.0 out of 5 stars Really great!
I bought this almost a month ago and it does everything!

The many attachments are all very well designed and easy to use!

If you are looking for something that can do it all (hair, beard, ear, noses, and even other parts of the body), you should get this one.

The battery is also awesome; I charged it once when it arrived (it already...
Published on 9 Dec. 2011 by Charles Santos

2.0 out of 5 stars ok as a beard trimmer
I bought the trimmer to replace my dying Philips QC5015 which ive had for 2.5 years. I first tried the trimmer on my beard (i have it very short) they did the job, the narrower beard trimmer attachment came in useful, the foil shaver attachment is useless and really doesnt do anything. With my old trimmer i would trim my beard and cut my hair on a regular basis and it was...
Published on 29 May 2012 by CZ29

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great!, 9 Dec. 2011
Charles Santos "Charles Santos" (Lisbon, Portugal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Philips QG3270/32 8-in-1 Multigroom Grooming Kit with Lithium Ion Battery Power (Personal Care)
I bought this almost a month ago and it does everything!

The many attachments are all very well designed and easy to use!

The battery is also awesome; I charged it once when it arrived (it already arrived with charge, but I charged it anyways) and three weeks have passed, using it almost everyday, and amazingly I haven't charged it again yet :)

The only thing that you should be aware is that on the pictures, they show a little bag and a little purse kind of thing, and it only comes with the little bag; no necessaire included..

But get it, I recommend it 100%; There is a guy here that gave a one star review and said it took 5 minutes to shave, well, you have to get used to it first and learn when to use each attachment, after that, you will shave in less than 5 minutes :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of bits. You may not need them all, 13 Aug. 2011
Dave (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I don't need to use all the functions of this Phillips kit as nobody in the house has a beard/moustache but I suppose they may come in handy one day.

Being an old codger I do use the ear & nose trimmers the most and they do a good job with only the occasional twinge when a hair is snagged rather than cut.

The hair clipper is used regularly by another family member whose hair is a very short cropped style, and that works well.

I have saved a few ££s by using the hair clipper comb to give a trim rather than go to the barber (£7.50 plus the necessary optional tip).

The mini foil shaver may be good for shaping beards but it is too small and not close enough for a full shave.

Overall this is a neat bit of kit that has so far paid for itself by using the hair clipper and the Missus likes to see my ears/nose defuzzed.

Also it retains its charge long enough for defuzzing on holiday without having to take the charging stand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little gadget...., 18 Aug. 2011
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I was surprised by how well this actually did the job(s). I used it for beard trimming, sideburns, and other things best left to the imagination. And it worked better than I thought it would. No cuts, tearing, discomfort of any kind (except when I used it incorrectly, that's my own fault). Recharge time is good, and lasts long enough to take on holiday fully charged and not have to bring the charger. The 2-year guarantee is also nice to have, most other gadgets are the standard 1 year. Overall I'm well pleased with this item. 4 /5 stars!

4.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent all round grooming kit, 1 Aug. 2011
Nolene-Patricia Dougan "Dougs" (Ravara, Ireland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
NB. The review below was written by my friend, Michael - fortunately I am not quite at the stage yet where I need a multigrooming kit encompassing nose and ear trimmers - check back again with me in another 40 years!

This great piece of kit comes with plenty of accessories to accommodate all the grooming needs of any man. The interchangeable heads are easy to replace and clean. Compared to others I've used in the past, it fits very comfortably in your hand with minimal vibrations and less noise. It comes with a standing dock for charging and only takes one hour to fully charge. The resulting battery life is generously long.

The beard trimming head and hair trimming head are accompanied with attachable combs. The combs clip very neatly into a special groove on each head and slide perfectly into place. This ensures you can choose any length you desire when shaving your beard or hair. To be honest, I probably wouldn't use this to shave my hair as I already have hair clippers, but I believe it would be a decent alternative, and as such I'm glad I have it as an option.

The nose, ear and eyebrow trimmer head is a useful accessory. Compared to others I've used, it doesn't pull on the hairs as much and was surprising comfortable to use.

All in all, it's an excellent kit from Philips. If I had to find a fault, it would probably be the price. It's a tad expensive compared to other items on the market, but in saying that Philips have proven themselves to a be a superior brand and as such, I fully expect this product to do very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Clipper with 6 attachments, 29 July 2011
C. Bannister (Jersey, CI) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Philips have designed a multi-functional hair clipper which is light, easy to use and not overly noisy. They have taken an ergonomical approach to the design so it fits nicely into the hand which adds to the ease of use; it would suit either a right or left handed person.

The nose/ear/eyebrow trimmer works well and fortunately doesn't pull at the hair at all when trimming, which makes for a comfortable experience. The clipper seemed sharp and cut through all the hair it was offered with ease. It is easy to clean (simply rinse under water) and has a charger stand to sit on along with whichever two attachments you use most often. The others can be stored in the black drawstring bag provided. The ion battery only takes an hour to charge and you can use the clipper for a full 50 minutes before it goes flat. The plug I was provided with is a standard 3 pin plug but I note that the description mentions a 2 pin plug.

I think this clipper is a good price for someone who wants to trim their hair and shape their facial hair at home. I think that it is unlikely that all the attachments will be used but should the need arise they will be there waiting.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality piece of kit...with a star off for the poor instructions, 31 Dec. 2011
McStick (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This set contains just about everything the average man would need to make their facial hair tidy and presentable, including beard and mustache trimmers; sideburns trimmer and finally, an ear and nose hair trimmer.

It is very easy to switch between attachments as they clip on and off. The device itself can be charged via a handy docking station. This incidentally will also hold a couple of the most commonly used attachments, meaning that the device can be left lying around, if so desired, without cluttering up the bathroom, bedroom etc. The overall charging time is less than one hour and the stated usage is 50 minutes, although having said this, I have only recharged it once with relatively light usage.

Unfortunately, like most recent Philips hygiene products, the instruction manual might as well not exist as it just consists of a series of pictures. A common cliche is that a picture says a thousand words, however it would take a thousand words to explain some of these pictures! Please revert to the plain, written English instruction manuals, Philips!

Having said that, with this product, there isn't that much that it worth explaining, so that comment is directed more at Philips products in general, rather than just this one.

Overall, it's a handy little gadget, and it all comes in a black carrying case, so as to keep everything neat and tidy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning simplicity, 22 Feb. 2013
Matt Aylott (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This 'grooming kit' has more functions than a swiss army knife and is just as reliable. In fact, I doubt I'll ever have need for a 'nine position beard and moustache comb' but the other functions are definitely useful.

I've primarily been using the clipper which provides a good, even cut and the blades have remained sharp without any additional maintenance (which I think goes against the manufacturers advice, but perhaps I'm just a rebel without a cause).

I've been using this product for a couple of months and have had no problems with it to date. The clipper is well built and sturdy in design but still sleek. However, the charging unit is a little bulky so I have that hidden away in the bedroom, out of sight. But as the clipper is cordless it means I can use it separately from the charging unit, which is really handy.

Overall this is an excellent product and I couldn't recommend it more highly. And at less than £30 this grooming kit will pay for itself (in saved trips to the barbers) in next to no time.

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 4 Dec. 2011
Seemingly good project....unfortunately, the beard trimmer setting is prone to slipping when in use, thus leaving you with dramatically shorter cuts that you may desire...

4.0 out of 5 stars Philips Multigroom Kit, 22 Sept. 2012
This shaver is the best I have ever used. I certainly will not be going back to Babylis, Wahl or any other. The greatest thing about this shaver is you don't have to leave it on charge daily to make sure it will be charge and ready for use when you need it. Also, it does not run down in less than five minutes, like the others, while you are trying to groom. In fact, the first time I used it, I only thought I best charge it after 3 weeks of use so you would have no problem taking it on holiday without the charger if you charge it before leaving. This shaver has no problem holding its charge. I was even able to start using it straight from the box. Its now had 3 months of use. The only reason it's not getting a 5 marking is occasionally the attachments will fly off while I am using it but its probably down to me being too heavy handed. Having said that, I have just bought another as a gift for someone else.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy little number, 15 Aug. 2011
Nick Flynn "NickF" (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I think Philips do a really good job with their shavers and trimmer, and this handy 8 in 1 unit is no exception.

It is a small, light robustly made, washable trimmer that has enough accessories to keep everyone happy. I will probably use 4 of the 8, and other users may use a different 4.

The precision trimmer, the small foil and the nose trimmer are the ones I use the most (The stubble trimmer is OK too ... but I have a Philips Stubble trimmer anyway) ... just as well it is not really more as there are only a couple of slots for the heads on the base, The small foil is surprisingly effective as I forgot my razor one day, and managed a reasonable shave with it.

The whole thing fits quite snugly in a decent enough carry case.

If you are looking for a good all round grooming set, then this is the one for you. charge time is an hour or so, and for my kind of usage, lasts weeks.