on 2 June 2013
The watch met all of my expectations as far as quality and function were concerned, I have already grown quite fond of it and the visible section of the mechanism on the underside is impressive to look at.

One concern I am having is the locking mechanism on the strap has a habit of undoing itself if I fold my wrist too much.

The self-power mechanism will start to to lose it's power after a day or so meaning you should really be wearing this watch every day in order to make it keep time which can get a bit annoying if you have other watches you like to wear.

Overall a good dress watch, but by no means perfect.
on 3 March 2013
Nice looking watch, for a good prize. Only problem is with this automatic system if you put them off your hand for more than something like 16 hours they stop an you have to re-adjust time manually.
on 9 January 2014
First of all i am giving it only 2 stars as for starters it's not the colour it looks, it's more of a cooper colour. The strap is very small it was brought for my dad who has man size wrists. I am a big fan of tissot I have 4 of there watches and they are brilliant but as with all my tissot watches I have had to change the clasps. I have had to return it to amazon for a refund needless to say amazing customer services.