5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect For The Snow!
Great boots for the snow and ice. Warm lining and lovely grips on sole, perfect for the slippy ice that takes days to clear, after the snow has gone. Great buy!
Published on 10 Mar 2012 by Lynpin

3.0 out of 5 stars warm but not too comfortable
I am a huge Karrimor fan but have to say these boots were a little disappointment. They are very warm but not too comfortable as they do not really hold shape.
Published 9 months ago by M. Karva

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect For The Snow!, 10 Mar 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots!!, 10 Mar 2012
Bought these boots for my Daughter to take to Austria Skiing with school. They are comfortable,warm lightweight & slip easily on & off & most importantly kept her feet dry in very snowy conditions. I bought the size bigger than what she normally takes as she was wearing thick ski socks & they fit just right!

5.0 out of 5 stars Never been off my feet, 14 Jan 2012
I've not had these boots off my feet since I bought them the so cosy and comfortable, great buy!!! Defiantly waterproof, just need to snow. Would highly recommend them to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Amazingly comfy, 5 Dec 2012
This review is from: Karrimor Women's Snow Quilt Fur L Weatherite Snow Boot (Apparel)
I bought these boots because I walk to and from work each day and really wasn't feeling safe in my regular shoes on the ice. They arrived today and I ordered them in my usual size 5 which I was a bit worried about because I saw a lot of people ordered a size up but they fit perfectly and I think would even have room for thicker socks too. They are super comfy and padded so protect your feet when you are walking. You can wear trousers over the top but also have enough room to wear skinny jeans inside aswell. They make walking so easy aswell as they have a slight rocking effect and they are slightly arched. Not snowed properly here yet this winter but looking forward to wearing them when it does. All in all a great boot!

5.0 out of 5 stars It is fantastic! Warm, comfortable and lovely., 23 Feb 2013
I'm happy after I wear it for Scotland trip in this winter. However, the size of the shoes seem to a little bit bigger than what I usually wear. If I would buy another one for friends or kids as a gift, I'll be carefully to choose smaller size.

5.0 out of 5 stars ok, 15 Feb 2013
wife is very happy. many liked. number is accurate. price is very good. I am from Bulgaria and I do not understand much English.

4.0 out of 5 stars Snow Boots, 4 Jan 2014
Love the boots, just want it to snow so I can use them lol. They are very warm and cosy

3.0 out of 5 stars warm but not too comfortable, 14 Oct 2013
M. Karva "Alexandra" (Slovakia) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of boots, 7 Aug 2013
These are a great pair of walking boots,they are light and bouncy. I was lucky enough to buy them at a great price. They are waterproof but as only ankle height water can drop in from above.sizing is true to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars warm and cosy, 23 Jun 2013
If you want a comfy, cosy, warm boot then these are for you! They've got a nice thick sole and keep you feet really warm but I don't know how water proof they are yet. I got my usual size 6 and they fit fine.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›