5.0 out of 5 stars The Greatest Hits Collection Of All Time
Just a few days ago, a close friend who asks me about certain music and who he'd like if he wanted something a little camp, a bit boisterous, often sensitive and touching, with soaring vocals and powerful guitar riffs and solos the size of the Empire State building. A hard task to name just one band you'd think, but only one elegant word sprung to my mind. Queen.
My...
Published on 11 July 2003 by S. Wright

3.0 out of 5 stars sound quality bad not sure if its the genuine article
sound quality bad not sure if its the genuine article its fuzzy on ipod and ubl player ccc ccc cc
Published 7 months ago by blinks

‹ Previous | 119 20 21 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars MODERN CLASSIC, 28 Nov 2000
By A Customer
HOW MANY BANDS DO WE KNOW OF TODAY THAT ARE "MANUFACTURED?" ANSWER: TOO MANY! THIS IS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR, THAT WILL STAY WITH US FOREVER. HAVING BEEN A MAJOR QUEEN FAN FOR 15 YEARS, I FIND THAT THIS ALBUM IS YET THEIR BEST EVER, WITH NEW MIXES OF OUR FAVOURITE TRACKS AND THE CLASSIC HIGH PITCH VOICES, GUITAR RIFFS, AND DRUM ROLLS THAT WE HEAR SUB-CONCIOUSLY ALL DAY EVERY DAY. THIS REALLY HAS TO BE ONE OF THE MOST AWE-INSPIRING AND BREATH TAKING ALBUMS I HAVE EVER LISTENED TO. LONG LIVE QUEEN!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars ROCK ON BABY!, 1 Nov 2006
This CD is got to be one of the bets things ypu vna possibly get your hand that has got some sort of relation to "Queen". It is a well known band, i have proof because i am at the mere age of 13! It makes u wanna get up and dance and get your crunk on! Yeah!! :) It brings all the greatest hits albums together and is a great pile up to get that party started. My parents got it, i was like "God, why don't you just listen to Coldplay", then i got really hooked. Good ole queen! So if you wanna bit of fun you have got 2 listen 2 "Don't stop me Know", its so kwl! So if you wanna listen to something that will never get tiring get QUEEN!!

I LUV QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Queen 3 CD collection., 2 Mar 2011
I am very excited about this 3 CD collection. I think Queen sing so well, and their harmony is amazing. The 3 CD collectionhas it all, and I think it will soon be worn out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Queen rock!, 11 April 2005
By A Customer
What a band, what a collection! Two decades of top quality music. You really can't beat this collection!

3.0 out of 5 stars Queen Greatest Hits Silver CD Album, 1 Feb 2009
Martine Noe "Ti Tin" (Belgium) - See all my reviews
I was very happy to receive my order before my son's birthday as the triple cd was for him. Unfortunately the cd plastic cover was broken into pieces when I took it out of its silver paper cover which came loose as all sides were unglued. It was very annoying as I didn't have a spare cd case in the house. Finally I got one that barely contains the 3 cds and the booklet. I glued the cover the best I could. Of course no time to send it back to get it replaced. Disappointing especially when you buy new... although it does not impact the quality of the 3 cds of course.

5.0 out of 5 stars Queen, 22 Sep 2011
TopCat (Wiltshire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Platinum Collection [2011 Remaster] (Audio CD)
I wanted this three CD collection and saw it for sale in a well known high street music store. I would have been willing to pay their price, until I saw it for sale on Amazon. It was a very good price and I am very happy with my purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars original shaped cd case was broken!, 16 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Platinum Collection [2011 Remaster] (Audio CD)
AllYourMusic sent me, but no film over it and opened case when accepted, I guessed it's old or used not new although ordered new. Its CD case is original shaped, so I cannot replace to new one.Returning cost is expensive so I ordered the replace of ist CD case only. But AllYourMusic at first no apologized and only one pound retund although I talked about the replacement of its broken case. Then they refunded more one pound. I am afraid of its CD case broken before shippment because no film or cover of its CD. Sound is old recording like FM.

5.0 out of 5 stars We Are The Champions, 9 Sep 2009
A Kid's Review
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/Bohimian Rhapsody 5:57
I don't know how you can
write a sog like this. IT
ROCKS!!!!

2/Another One Bites The Dust 4:34
Probebly not my favourite song
ever. Queit AVERAGE.

3/Killer Queen 3:39
I love this song, but
again not great but...
FANDABIDSIE!!!!!!!!!!

4/Fat Bottomed Girls 2:58
Not mad on it, but it's stil
really good.

5/Bicycle Race 4:21
I think this song
should be called
biycycle not biycycle
race. I still think it is
greAt.

it's brilliant. Some
people would disagree,
but I love it!

9/Crazy Little Thing Called Love 2:34
Good song! Good song! Good song!

10/Somebody To Love 4:00

Great song I love it!!!

16/We Will Rock You 2:03
Umbilieveable!!!!!!!!!!!

17/We Are The Champions 3:03
MY FAVOURITE SONG EVER!!!!!!

CD 2

4/Want It all 3:56
*****

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 13 Nov 2011
R. Hook (London) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my girlfriend & she seems to like it (gets played often in the car etc.) Not my thing but may grow on me in time.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 14 Mar 2011
I recently ordered Queen's Platinum Collections Greatest Hits I, II and III from Amazon as a gift for a friend. When the CDs arrived the case holding them was damaged and would not store the CDs. I returned the damaged product and re-ordered.

The 2nd order was received in record time (as was the 1st)only to find this set was also damaged in the same way! Whether this was due to poor packaging (CDs were placed in a jiffy bag)remains to be seen.

I reported the damage for a second time and got my money back no problem as the product was out of stock. However I would think twice before ordering CDs from amazon in future.

‹ Previous | 119 20 21 | Next ›

The Platinum Collection [2011 Remaster]
The Platinum Collection [2011 Remaster] by Queen (Audio CD - 2011)