5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute brilliance, 26 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Masnavi I Manavi of Rumi Complete 6 Books (Kindle Edition)
Beauty of the poetry
Beauty of the word love that is divinity
Impossible to put away even after you have read it several times
Opens the eye of the heart to the light of the divine
Opens the ears of the heart to the music the sound of divine love

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 5 Jun 2013
What can I say there are no words to describe this poetry. It took me from one dimension to another. Absolutely wonderful, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly beautiful poetry, 28 Jun 2013
If you are a spiritual seeker and you've never met Rumi before now is you time. He is the greatest spiritual poet. I knew nothing about Sufism before I read his work but knew that he had connected with the Beloved. Lovely poetry which will sit in yoyr heart amd mind forever

5.0 out of 5 stars The Masnavi I Manavi of Rumi, 18 Mar 2013
I am very happy with the translation, makes such complex spiritual experience to be understood.

I found it fascinating how he begins a story, then moves on to a story within that story, and again moves to another within that one. Through this composition style, the poet’s personal voice comes through to his audience. It is truly wonderful.

5.0 out of 5 stars ..., 9 May 2014
This was a resent for the girlfriend, I have not got much of a clue on what this book is about but she liked it. So if you looking for a review on the books litriture quality you may have to look else where. I'm eat wing this one high as it made her happy so it did what I needed it to..

4.0 out of 5 stars Engrossing!, 18 Jan 2014
I'm still working my way through this long book but find it fascinating. So far it's a wonderful mixture of the Song of Solomon, Aesop's Fables and mysticism. It's one to keep and needs careful reading.

The Masnavi I Manavi of Rumi Complete 6 Books
The Masnavi I Manavi of Rumi Complete 6 Books by Maulana Jalalu-'d-din Muhammad Rumi
1.28