5.0 out of 5 stars Catnip. Crack for cats.
This is a great toy combined with catnip. There have been some turf-wars, cat gang violence and shootings as a result of uncertainty in the catnip supply and distribution network in our living room and study but apart from that, all good.
Published 19 months ago by Ed Challinor

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality cat toy
Not pleased with this toy. The catnip that you put in toy fell straight out and none of my three cats will play with this toy.
Published 14 months ago by lynnypoohs

5.0 out of 5 stars Catnip. Crack for cats., 16 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy cats, 14 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Kong Beaver for Cat (Misc.)
Much happiness and frolicking from the cats with this item. Worth buying a jar of catnip to update it when they have worn it out. Be warned it can look like a lump of poo when you walk in the room so perhaps another animal shape would be better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat heaven!, 23 Jan. 2013
Clara Von Kluk Kluk (South Cumbria, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kong Beaver for Cat (Misc.)
I bought the Kong Beaver along with the rat, squirrel and frog for my cats' Christmas presents. As with all Kong products, they proved to be real winners with the moggie brigade, from my 6 month old kitten to my grumpy 4 year old male.

The beaver comes with a Velcro strip down its back which you open and fill with some of the catnip out of the tube provided with the item. You then seal the Velcro and throw to your cat, making sure you put the lid back on the catnip for next time (each fill should last a good few weeks).

All my cats love these toys. I had a good laugh at Mr Tibbs who is grumpy at the best of times. I caught him rolling about on the floor with his toy making lots of satisfied nomming noises. They do end up rather soggy after a good play session, so you may wish to put on a radiator to dry out. All good fun and may even consider buying one for my husband...

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat loves this beaver!, 27 July 2013
This review is from: Kong Beaver for Cat (Misc.)
My cat spends hours playing with his kong beaver, have refilled with catnip 3 times and still plenty left.
Would recommend to cat owners everywhere, will be buying another kong animal for my cat soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars my cat loves this, 24 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Kong Hedgehog for Cat (Misc.)
Once filled with cat nip my cat goes crazy drooling and purring and rubbing it all over his face. It is hilarious watching his overjoyed expression when he plays with this! washable too, great after all the drool has dried!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats Favourite Toy, 20 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Kong Rat for Cat (Misc.)
Over the past couple of years, we have spend endless amounts of money on toys for our cat; most of which he doesn't play with and has no interested in.
So, when we bought this toy we didn't have high hopes. However, he loves it!! He goes absolutely mad for the Kong Catnip that is supplied with the toy. So much so that we had to buy a large tub of it to re-fill his toys.
We have several of these Kong Catnip toys for him now (including a frog and a squirrel) as he really doesn't entertain anything else.
These are really great little cat toys. The only downside is, my cat loves them so much that he spends hours licking them to death, resulting in some very soggy and saliva filled toys!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannibis for cats!, 2 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Kong Hedgehog for Cat (Misc.)
This item is excellent, Gave this to a 14 year old cat for an Xmas present.
This old cat was very grumpy and unplayful with people, until we gave this Hedgehog filled with the sample sized Catnip included.

"Charlie" is not the most fun cat to be around when he has this little beast with him, almost on a drugged up level of amusement!

Recommend to cat lovers who want to give some fun back to their cats!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all the family..., 30 Dec. 2012
FictionFan (Kirkintilloch, Scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Kong Rat for Cat (Misc.)
Judging purely on the amount of rolling on floor, drooling and general ecstasy, Tommy & Tuppence rated this Christmas present as 5 stars plus. In fact, Tommy played till he was exhausted and then went to sleep with this cuddled between his paws.

To fill it with the supplied catnip, there is a Velcro strip on the tummy. I was concerned that the cats might be able to get this open but so far they haven't. Once they had drooled the catnip to destruction they lost interest, but the tube will provide up to about 6 or 8 refills, I'd say. The instructions suggest keeping the catnip in the freezer but I think this must take the smell away because the second refill didn't have the same effect as the first, so in future I'll take it out of the freezer a few hours before filling.

Fun for the cats and fun for me watching them! Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy!, 25 July 2013
Christal Prigg (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kong Beaver for Cat (Misc.)
My three cats love these so much, that I bought several! They play with them for hours and when they start to ignore them, I just top up the catnip and its like they have a new toy all over again. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unrequited Love, 8 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Kong Beaver for Cat (Misc.)
He didn't love the beaver, it wasn't the beavers fault, it was him. They just didnt click. I think he prefers a more petite toy type. He loves a bottle top or plastic tag, but not, apparently, a specially bought beaver toy.

Kong Hedgehog for Cat