on 21 May 2011
This is a great book for anyone starting out on there Cisco certification path! Very easy to read and understand material. Once you have read the theory the second half of the book has a comprehensive section of labs and diagrams. Each has easy to follow step or if you are more experienced try to configure the lab from the diagram alone. after which you can check you running configuration against the one at the end of the lab.
on 14 March 2015
Written in plain English. very well written out and clear explanations and examples given. Easy to follow. Would definitely recommend.
on 16 April 2012
I used this kindle version of the book to pass my CCNA. It has all you need to pass this tricky examination and sets you up for further Cisco certification. Even after my exam I still use the book for reference and I now own other titles in the series as they are easy to read and provide the reader with all the relevant information. Highly recommended.