5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, 9 Dec 2012
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Colourworks Collapsible Silicone Strainer with Handle, Red (Kitchen & Home)
I've been getting quite a lot of use out of this strainer for the past year, and it's held up perfectly. I've had no problems from putting it through the dishwasher or resting it in hot pans, so I would definitely purchase again. The collapsible aspect is nice to create a bit more storage space, and, overall, I would thoroughly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars collapsible strainer, 1 Jan 2014
Excellent strainer and nice colour. Bought it for our caravan because space is a premium. Does the job. Would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small house or caravan must do item, 25 Jun 2014
Just buy it! I live in such a small house it's basically the same size as a carvan motorhome so space is minimum and I can't waste any. I love this item and also have the collader. They clean easily, are robost and save space. Don't even hesitate to buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Short on space or just need a new colander? Here's your answer!, 3 Nov 2013
Having recently moved house from a whopping great place in the country to a poky little place in the city, we are finding that space is a premium - particularly in the kitchen!

As our ageing metal colander was in dire need of replacement, I hopped on to Amazon and began the search. This little gem came up in the search results and I thought I'd give it a try seeing as it was only 5.59, including free delivery with Amazon Prime. It was the price that had me feeling a little unsure of what to expect...

I shouldn't have been! It's a great colander! It flattens down to about a cm in thickness (great for those looking to save space wherever possible!), pops out to become a generous size, it holds it's shape REALLY well, and as you would hope, drains well! Add to that the fact that it's dishwasher safe (something that I suspect may have had an influence in our old metal one ageing as quickly as it did!) and that it comes with a 5 year guarantee, and it's a winner in my book!

Well pleased, and highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Why I waited so long to buy one..., 16 Jan 2013
MRS "Smedley Bender Rodriguez Sparrow" (BAGSHOT, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I'll never know. Stores easily and now used a lot. Was able to through out the old solid state one and save some much needed space.