5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomely cute top
I received this top today in cream and mocha colors, several days ahead of estimated delivery date. They are a little bit longer than I expected from the picture, but that really doesn't matter. They are super soft and stretchy, very flattering, and exactly the look I was hoping for. I'm very happy with my purchase.
Published on 9 Oct. 2012 by KL

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a bit of an odd review
Published 8 months ago by A.M

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 10 May 2013
This review is from: Ladies Gypsy Stretch Elasticated Womens Top Sizes 8-14 (Apparel)
Ordered in the colour rust, this top is a nice dull orange colour. It is quite long so if you have a long torso it fits well. The shoulders are a bit loose for me (size 8/10) so they rest on the tips or further down my arm but I like the style this adds. The top reminds me of a bodice style and I think that adds a nice effect. Nice and stretchy material, will be buying another colour!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomely cute top, 9 Oct. 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a bit of an odd review, 20 July 2014
Okay so I bought two of these and had I bought one I would have given this five stars. The first I bought was the navy in an 8/10 size and it fits perfectly in fact I love it. The material is not cheap but it is tight fitting which I like so if you have any bulges then maybe get a bigger size. I liked this top so much that I was gonna go for a number of different colours. I wear them to work. Anyway I decided to just go for the green one just in case there was any issue. Well there was, I ordered the exact same size just a different colour and the neckline did not fit me it was so low you could see my bra. I couldn't wear it. They are only a few quid so I just threw it in the bin as it was no use. So that is me done with ordering anymore. It's not worth the hassle and it's very disappointing that they don't have standard sizes and that every top is different. If they sorted that out then I wo9uld have suggested to my friends to go buy then I already had someone talking about them and interested.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely top, 27 April 2013
Great espeacially for the money! Very speedy delivery overall i am very pleased with my purchase looks great on aswell it flatters the figure, i will be buying more of these in different colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice tops, 4 Nov. 2012
I bought this top in black and cerise when I started my new job. They're very suitable for my job as a receptionist.

I was a little worried they might be too loose around the bust (as most tops seem to be for me).

The material is nice, the neckline and sleeves fitwell so they don't move around when you lean forwards or lift your arms or anything - everything stays in place.

2.0 out of 5 stars Thin materail and tight, 19 April 2013
Rather tight fit for 12 - 14. Suggest you go up a size. Also rather tight sleeves, I don't have bingo wings, honest! But this is a bit on the tight side. Also material is a bit thin. The colour coral is as shown. I will wear it as a pajama top and alter the sleeves to fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves these., 26 Dec. 2012
Mrs. G. L. Howarth (uk) - See all my reviews
I bought two because they are her style, she loves them they are ideal for work or play. Colours are nice too I got grey and navy.

5.0 out of 5 stars For the boss, 7 Nov. 2011
Exactly what they said.But didn"t have the colour selection shown. Got full refund one was out of stock.Will certainly buy from them again,good comunicators.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 11 Sept. 2013
would NOT suggest this top to anyone, very poor quality, came with holes on the fabric also delivery took to long.
I regret about my purchase

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic, 16 April 2013
E. Tl Hartley (UK) - See all my reviews
Very basic in terms of manufacture and quality. I would guess it is along the same sort of line of clothing you get from Primark.