Format: Audio CD|Change

on 18 March 2016
I heard this being played in HMV on Oxford Street and it just grabbed my attention and after researching reviews I bought it. Not normally my style of music and was not aware of its initial release - totally immersed listening to the Moody Blues then. Still listening to the Moody Blues but now have time for styles and this is superb.
on 9 February 2013
An often neglected & forgotten star who many would only know for " An American Trilogy ". There is much more to this late & great man than this one song. The Lyrics & the Melodies stand out on all of his songs. Treat yourself & buy this item. You won't be disappointed.
on 12 March 2014
I heard some of this playing on a local radio station and purchased, I don't regret the decision as its excellent
on 16 May 2016
I had only been aware of Mickey Newbury as a songwriter, American Trilogy as recorded by Elvis Presley, She Even Woke Me Up To Say Goodbye by Jerry Lee Lewis. I recently purchased the American Trilogy 4CD set and discovered Mickey Newbury the songwriter and singer. I find myself playing these CD's over and over.
on 10 April 2012
Listening to Mickey Newbury is the closest you'll get to a religious experience without getting down on your hands and knees. Wonderful singer, writer, guitar player. Far too good for most people to even know about. Buy it. Experience it. Live your life accordingly.
on 18 February 2015
Super. Just what was ordered. Thanks
on 18 July 2015
god bless and thanks again, class.
on 5 January 2012
Fantastic re-issue of a fabulous album which is now being sold at a very reasonable price. Keep up the good work with these re-issues.
on 29 April 2013
as shown on time sound sounds, great traks, ss s ss s s s s s s s s s