on 3 June 2013
Seemed like a nice product, but it arrived with the handle detached so we had to return it. The welding looked very weak. It worries me to think what could have happened had it come off whilst pouring hot jam...
on 24 October 2013
You get what you pay for. I had to return a cheaper one as it burned the jam. I still could not quite make myself pay £60 for a jam pan to go for the best quality one I have ever used (from Lakeland if anyone is interested). This one is good enough. Silly spout as others have noted. Would have preferred riveted handles but I do not usually lift the pan full of boiling jam but use a ladle to transfer to jars anyway. A bit of discoloration on first use which surprised me but its cosmetic only. All in all a good buy.
on 4 September 2013
Bought this item as I knew Kilner was a reliable make. Was really pleased when I first used it, but after coming to use it again after one month of no use, the bottom plate fell off so no longer useable. Really disappointed as this is not an item for every day use and is now out of its return/exchange time of 30 days :-(
on 20 May 2013
We chose this because we thought the Kilner brand would guarantee quality. When it arrived the handle had come off in the box. It looked like it was only held on by four small spot welds. Our previous pan had rivets holding the handle on. I dread to think what would have happened if the handle had off when in use with very hot jam.
on 20 August 2013
The spout is just a small crease in the pan and does not quite reach the lip of the pan so what's the point ? the brackets which hold the handle on are spot welded and not riveted as I had hoped, they are also a bit flimsy and catch the handle when you lift up and lower the handle from the resting position and needs to be joggled into place. I'm still pleased with the overall look and feel of the pan just a little concerned how long the brackets and tilting handle will last in use.
on 8 April 2013
I bought this pan expecting great things but sadly was disappointed in two ways. Firstly it took forever to heat up on the Aga. I don't think that the base is completely flat, luckily I have a gas hob so I will still be able to use it. Secondly, it is difficult to pour as there is not a pouring lip. It needs quite a skill to pour the jam out without it going everywhere.
on 18 January 2013
Nice design, easy to use and good price. What more can you ask for? Roll on 'The Good Life'! Worth getting a funnel as well, though - don't just rely on the spout.
on 29 November 2013
This stainless steel pan is well worth the price, I have used mine a number of times & my jam turns out pretty good, the pan is also easier to clean than the old Aluminium one I used to borrow from a friend, great value.
on 10 October 2013
After sending the 1st pan back I received my 2nd one quickly. I did my research & decided on the stainless steel version & I am not disappointed. What can I say it makes jam doesn't stick,easy to pour & cleans well.
on 7 August 2013
Great value for money. Heavy and well made. Easily cleaned and handle is very secure. There are enamel versions but this one seems much better.

See one answered question