on 19 June 2012
i ordered this for a sylvanian house and it arrived quickly in a good condition, the chair and table are slightly darker then in the picture but still great to put in a house and fits a adult figure.
on 10 January 2012
A really lovely chair, a must-have in my opinion! The little table is adorable and the tea cup and biscuits are so sweet. The chair itself is beautifully made and the perfect 'Sylvanian' shape, personally I find the usual sofas a little small for them usually! The only niggle I could find is that although it looks lovely and padded, the armchair is rock hard! It does not have any cushioning at all, it's just fabric over hard plastic. This was a slight disappointment however it does not change my opinion. Other than that, I highly recommend this high quality product.
on 14 January 2012
Tiny Sylvanian armchair- looks like it could belong on the set of the borrowers. Good quality, great addition to other furniture from the range.
on 6 October 2014
Misleading advertising. I can't actually sit in it. Very disappointed
on 28 February 2014
We bought this for Sean the Leprechaun. He's the little fella that's been perched on the edge of one shelf or another in our house for over a quarter of a century now. (and he was a century or two old already)
Lately he's been falling over backwards a bit and needs to be helped up again, so we showed him this chair on Amazon and he thought it would suit him just fine.
He loves it!
He also loves the Jammy Dodgers, and has them with his coffee every morning.
Luckily, being a Leprechaun he's able to replace them in the night, so they're still on the plate the next morning and the coffee cup has filled up again.
Isn't that wonderful !
on 27 August 2013
My daughter loved this addition to her Sylvanian collection and has put It in the lobby of her hotel. The quality of the chair was better than I had expected, well covered in a good material. It also comes with afternoon tea cup, saucer, cake and little plate. Amazon was offering it at the time at a greatly discounted price, which made it excellent value for money.
on 4 February 2012
Bought the big hotel for my 2.5 yrs old son for Xmas he loves it. The arm chair fits well inside. . Really well made. Pretty expensive but amazon have the best price. Why go anywhere else when you have amazon. I will buy another one when the price drops. Please note this is slightly darker in real life. It look more red on box.
on 11 January 2014
Arrived promptly, well packed and in good condition. Sylvanian quality has for us, always been good, however even given the competitive prices on Amazon, I think this range of products are pricey for a young child's toy, but may be O.K. for a collector
on 18 July 2013
My Three Grandaughters love to play with their Sylvanian Cottage and this Nana thought that they would enjoy a extra chair, a luxury one at that and this chair did not disappoint they and there Nana loved it. Thankyou for sending it through so quickly.
on 8 May 2012
The toys took longer than expected to arrive. They are good quality, and durable. The Sylvanian toys are not a plaything for a month or a year. They are toys for a lifetime, that can be handed down to your kid's kid's.