5.0 out of 5 stars Are you vitamin d deficient.
Published 2 months ago by Anthony Hoole

3.0 out of 5 stars Vitamin. D3
Unfortunately this strength was too high for me and caused upset stomach but that was my fault . Although I do highly recommend solgar
Published 15 months ago by Ria

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Are you vitamin d deficient., 14 Oct 2014
This review is from: Solgar, Natural Vitamin D3, 10,000 IU, 120 Softgels (Personal Care)
Hi all you people taking 10,000 ius of vitamin d3. Well I hope you have done your research on taking high doses. Because if your taking that much per day. Then you should be taking 1 X super vitamin k2 for every 10,000ius of vitamin d3. Because if you're not taking the vitamin k2 then you could be causing a problem. The problem being your calcium could leach from your bones into your blood/ soft tissue. Arteries. You see vit k2 keeps the calcium where it should be in the bones. Good luck everyone. I have been taking 150,000ius of vitamin d3 a day for 3 weeks and the equivalent of vitamin k2 1 week to go then back to 50,000 until December. Then take another vit d deficiency test. Big. T Stockport. Cheshire

5.0 out of 5 stars Very important Vitamin in useful high strength, 7 Feb 2013
Currently recovering from cancer and therapies and was told this would be good for immune system. Bought the high strength but now less per day needed. Very useful for initial stages though. Have had no colds/infections for last year or more. RDA now revised upward to 4,000 IU/day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Sep 2013
Excellent service with Solgar and very happy with product.
Its a good quality product with good value too.
Using as a supplement to aid recovery from fibroids and avoid surgery.
I'm using other supplements along with the Natural Vit. D3 for my treatment.
I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars D-licious, 9 Aug 2013
L P (UK-North East) - See all my reviews
I was told to take these by my Dr. I think they have really helped me with the Vit-D deficiency related pain. Easy to swallow, good for you, high quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good to find we can still get Vitamin D3, 17 Nov 2013
Peter Brown (Exeter, UK) - See all my reviews
It's good to find we can still obtain Vitamin D3 in high doses. The pharmacutical industry has not yet stopped up this source.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to take to help beat the winter blues, 1 Dec 2013
I struggle to keep my vitamin D intake at recommended levels so these were perfect.
Extra strength is particularly useful as you don't need to take a lot of pills.

3.0 out of 5 stars Vitamin. D3, 4 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good product!, 27 May 2014
Dess (England, UK) - See all my reviews
I sleep better, have really awesome number 2s and generally feel healthier since I started using these. I know the minimum for D3 supplementation is 4000 ius, but why not more, 10,000 ius will do me just fine thank you! :}

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for me., 3 Dec 2014
The main reason I gave this a low rating (2 stars) was because this apparently didn't work for me (though I cannot say I 'hate' it).

I was previously using Healthy Origins Vitamin D3 10 000 IU softgels (which are twice the size in comparison to Solgar - I checked), and as a result, my skin was no longer dry, plus it was quite a bit smoother.
Upon getting these Solgar Softgels, I noticed after a while that my skin was drying out like it used to before supplementation - which wasn't a good sign (the first one was that the softgels seemed smaller compared to the other brand).

To be fair, size in itself may not mean that much, but I doubt that softgel packaging would have differed from one company to the next by almost a double.
Packaging could play a role when we talk about different forms, however, both are D3, and both used pretty similar compounds, so something is amiss.

The bottle itself says Vitamin D3, 10, 000 IU... but the softgels are half the size of Healthy Origins 10 000 IU softgels, and as I noted above, my skin was drying out a lot.

Evidently, this did NOT work for me, so I will not continue getting it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I need it very much, 3 May 2013
It is the best wat for me to ensure my wealth.
This 10 000 UI soft gels is just what i need