on 15 January 2014
Reading this book has been an amazing journey. I now understand what it means to be a discipline of Jesus Christ, the importance of forgiveness and letting go of pass mistakes. I highly recommend this book to anyone that wants a deeper understanding of who God , Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit are and wants to know what God has planned for your life. Remain blessed.
on 13 March 2014
I really enjoyed this book. I started reading it in a great big burst the day I got it, nearly finished it and then opened it just now to find the last bit, appendix d - a very powerful testimony of a man, saved, healed and delivered in the Name of Jesus and by the power of His Blood. This is a very powerful book. If you follow Jesus, your relationship with Him is moment by moment, day by day, until the end of eternity. Read and apply the Bible in your life under the influence of His Holy Spirit, be open to His promptings in your life. Dissatisfaction as a "Christian" and a walk contrary to His will ie. being a scandal to Him and a cause of stumbling to others and a hypocrite are not His desire for anyone. Be a disciple of Jesus, learn from Him. The Bible is our source text but, sometimes others are inspired to write something to help us to live as Jesus in contemporary society - this is such a book. Be encouraged, Jesus did say, "behold, I am with you even until the end of the age." Come, Lord Jesus!
on 21 February 2014
I remember going to 'The Call' in Reading and seeing Lou Engle and this books is very exciting in that it shares the beginnings of many outreaches that came over here. Amazing and honest testimony.
on 30 September 2014
very good in all respects
on 13 November 2014