4.0 out of 5 stars Well-written
There are three short stories in this collection, all written by MJA Ware.

The first is "No Way Out" about events in an old house at Halloween when two boys break in. Second is "The Price of Friendship" about a stranger who buys memories and the consequences for those involved. Finally there's "Hobgoblin Horror"; the story of what happens to two boys when they...
Published on 19 Sep 2011 by Nemo

3.0 out of 5 stars mmmmmmmm!
To me it does not make sents but i love is still
its fun and exiting.
its free so try it out
Published 8 months ago by donkeyboo

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars It was ok I bought it whilst travelling on train I didn't want a long book it served its purpose it was fine, 5 April 2013
This review is from: No Way Out - And Other Scary Short Stories (Kindle Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 25 Mar 2013
Really didn't like this book at all was glad when I had read all of it . Maybe I'll stay away from ghost stories

4.0 out of 5 stars No way out, 23 Mar 2013
Its a good book the bast one has got to be the first one i would say for teenagers and not for little ones as it will scare them so a good 4 for me

3.0 out of 5 stars Scary, 13 Mar 2013
Ms. Gillian Dix "Gilly" (Basingstoke, UK) - See all my reviews
I buy short stories to read to other people and these were the first scary ones I had used. My elderly audience found these quite scary but they certainly enjoyed them. They are a little old-fashioned!

4.0 out of 5 stars not started, 12 Mar 2013
not started as got two on go at moment will read at night shift when it quite on ward an i finnished the other ghost storys keeps me on my toes in the hospital

3.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FOR EVERYONE...SHORT AND SWEET, 12 Feb 2013
I downloaded this onto my Ipad. Oh boy the stories. I am 29 not a big reader. Love books like Harry Potter but they are too long for me to read. These stories are great for all ages no matter what. And just nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars no way out, 23 Jan 2013
it was good think it needs to be more interesting i read it to my sister and she wasn't scared

5.0 out of 5 stars Scawesome, 22 Jan 2013
It's a scary but brilliant. I would suggest it to all the people over the age of at least 6. But be warned not all the story's get finished, in fact the only on which is finished is no way out. The others you have to download the full version. But over all a very good book,scary,awesome but good!!!:)

1.0 out of 5 stars More choices, 2 Jan 2013
This book was really scary and it has given me night mares but I liked the story's but next time do a age limit and finish the story with s nice and gentle ending.

5.0 out of 5 stars no way out, 1 Jan 2013
really cool book not really scary but it`ll do me, excellent, best book i have read on the kindle so far.

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 | Next ›