Format: DVD|Change

on 15 June 2013
Also marketed under the title Meskada.

Two small town guys (Kellan Lutz,Jonathan Tucker) burglarize a home. A 10 minute job, in and out. After an interesting set of connected credits (metaphor for connecting the dots in a case) we see a young dead boy in the same home, hit by a phone by a burglar. The woman who owns the house is a person of means and influence. Noah Cordin (Nick Stahl) becomes the lead investigator on the case, going through trash cans etc. His new partner is Leslie Spencer (Rachel Nichols) who, in this movie reminds me of Jodi Foster.

Noah finds a clue which takes him back to his own hometown, a small blue collar community. Most of the guys work construction on the road and he wants to talk to them all. And remember, in all Indie films, blue collar workers chew, chop, and slurp their food while they are trying to talk at the same time. Leslie stays in the background while Noah plays hometown boy to infiltrate the group. This works well until county politics gets involved in a way that hampers his investigation.

Good acting. Well scripted.
on 6 February 2014
I have to admit, I bought this because of Norman Reedus, but I was very surprised at the storylines and how the plots panned out in the end. Absolutely loved it and Norman Reedus was his amazing self as always. Love it !!
on 18 April 2013
Dvd arrived in good condition. I admit i ordered this film as i'm a Norman Reedus fan. The storyline turned out to be far better than I thought and thoroughly enjoyed its twists and turns.
on 23 July 2012
Really awful, boring film. I couldn't have cared less about any of the characters, the story was boring and it just didn't go anywhere. Norman Reedus was his usual wonderful self, but was completely wasted in this awful film.