Price:£5.13+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 29 January 2013
Was really looking forward to receiving these mini heart chocolates for my wedding favour bags but unfortuantely, they were horrid! Some of the hearts were chipped so some of the colouring had come off. They were so hard too. Such a shame, but luckily my wedding isnt until June, so ive managed to order from somewhere else...No ones fault, its just one of those things.
on 26 March 2013
I wanted something cute for my wedding favours, but they where so disappointing.

first of all each package was the size of my palm.
the colour was a greeny gold.
the outer shell was really hard.
it had a minty, but out date kind of taste.

I brought two packets :(
on 24 February 2014
I know they were described as mini but I they arrived smaller than what I thought, so I needed a lot more to fill organza bags for guests. I would therefore alert people to this if recommending. However they would be ideal in smaller containers or scattered on tables maybe.
on 3 December 2013
They look great as a decoration but their taste wasn't my favorite. Nothing to do with the supplier of course I have bought many other products from them and except for this ones other products had been great!!! and the service offered is great too, fast delivery on goods.
on 13 April 2015
Not happy with this product as I wanted them to go with my Ivory and gold theme for my wedding but the colour gold does not look anything like the picture so I will not be using them. very disappointed.
on 29 May 2014
I have bought these to decorate cupcakes. They are a good size and just right. They are just a little smaller than the size of a sugared almond - maybe the size of a chocolate button, if you wanted to use as favours, but you would need an awful lot of them.
on 27 July 2012
great buy. they look fab and are very tasty. we are using them as part of our wedding favors. quick helpful communication from seller when my order went missing with royal mail. would recommend. Thanks very much!
on 7 April 2012
I bought these to decorate tables for my parents in law's 50th anniversary - they looked the part and tasted delicious!
on 22 March 2014
Very disappointed. There was only 78 in the packet rather than 100. Even smaller than I expected and not a nice taste.
on 21 June 2013
These were lovely, wold not recommend for little children due to them being hard. Looked lovely on the gold organza bags. no hesitation in recommending them especially for wedding favours. as gifts with other items for ladies night out made the gift bags look special.