5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely
I LOVE this shade. We have it in our bedroom. When the lights on its leaves lovely patterns on the ceiling. Worth the money
Published 10 months ago by Mrs W

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for a bugdget buy
Was a bit of a task untangling it all on opening. Looks cheap close up but once hanging looks much better. Good if you are on a budget though
Published 20 days ago by michelle taylor

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: Chandelier Light Shade Pendant Fitting 32cm Diameter Plum (Kitchen & Home)

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 21 May 2013
I really needed some light shades and couldn't make my mind up which to get until I saw these, so bought two and really like them

2.0 out of 5 stars Parts missing:(, 11 April 2014
The shade arrived promptly however one of the parts was missing and because for what ever reason I got no receipt I cant return it. I have still put it up but am annoyed with it. I shall by something better when I get chance, never had a problem before with amazon but I now feel I may be put of online purchasing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for a bugdget buy, 28 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Chandeliers, 19 Mar 2014
excellant vslur for money. Every one compliments that comes round to see me on how nice they look. Love em.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic value for money, 24 Feb 2014
We have just decorated our bedroom and came across this was a bit unsure being so cheap BUT it is my favourite thing in my new bedroom it looks fab very very good value for money - looks really elegant.

5.0 out of 5 stars arrived as described, 5 Feb 2014
this item was just as I expected it to be and looks very stylish at a small cost will be ordering other colours once all rooms decorated. to others complaining if you want something that looks more expensive then spend more money for this price what is there to moan at? thanks for my purchase will be back :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 18 Jan 2014
I wanted a purple light shade for my bedroom and I am so pleased,it looks stunning and a lot more expensive. It was delivered within 3 days, well impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pendant light, 3 Jan 2014
Quick delivery which is always a bonus. This hangs really well and look funky. Crystal droplets shine when the sunshine is on it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice!, 1 Sep 2013
M. Wootton "E" (UK) - See all my reviews
I wasn't really looking for a new light-shade, I was hunting for more purple accessories for the newly decorated bedroom. However, I came across this pendant here on Amazon and was attracted by the price. It did look very pretty and had a lot of great reviews, but also some not so great ones. However, you cannot always go by reviews as it is one's personal opinion, and as there were so many positives compared to the negatives I decided to add it to my basket anyway. However, while in town today I visited this little shop called 'This Is It' on the High Street (again not looking for a light-shade, ha) and saw this very shade in there for 5! Well something was obviously telling me to buy it for sure...so I did!

I have just put it up and it looks really nice! I would not go as far as saying it looks very expensive - like a lot of the reviews I have read on here have said - but I do agree that it does look worth more than it is, and definitely more than 5! It was very easy to put up, a matter of a minute, and I found no signs of tangling or scratches on the plastic as, again, I had read from some reviews. I have not yet had the experience of it casting pretty colours around the room (it being past 8pm and the bedroom curtains closed) but we'll see what it brings tomorrow.

All-in-all, a very nice shade and it matches my bedroom perfectly - a perfect finishing touch!

I like it a lot as it was only 5! Oh and free collection in person! ;)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›