on 18 February 2013
delighted with this box ,it comes flat packed so you have to fold it to bring it to shape but it isn't to difficult.it has a piece that sits your cakes in firmly for better protection, brilliaiant
on 24 March 2013
Love these boxes, they are so sturdy and deep and perfect for the tallest of cupcakes. Will definitely buy again!
on 29 September 2013
Product matches description, easy to put together and overall attractive but simple presentation of cupcakes, used as a gift excellent
on 30 August 2013
The product itself is okay, great way to present cupcakes. The product comes in handy if your making cupcakes for a birthday gift.
on 17 December 2013
Made my cupcakes look very proffessional, so much so my step asked me where i had bought my cakes. Thank you
on 21 May 2014
Fast delivery, the box itself is a good size and as described, unfortunately the look of the box is not of the picture shown.

The lid/window displayed is different to the one i received. The window is small and square, not wide with a pattern, as shown in the picture, disappointing.
on 5 June 2013
Great item - the best I have ordered and the service is excellent! The boxes are of a fantastic quality. I would definately recommend this company and have since ordered other items.
on 9 May 2014
the plastic that covers the top is very flimsy I found, and would give in under minimal pressure. It's okay if you're just taking them on a short journey or in a car.
on 29 August 2013
Easy to put together, arrives very quickly and gave my cup cakes a little proffessional touch once I had tied the box with some ribbon.
on 9 September 2011
Excellent product - it arrived in good time and was packeaged well. Very pleased with the service I received. Thank you very much!

See one answered question