5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
This is a great sleeping bag at a bargain price. i originally bought it as i refuse to pay the highstreet prices of £30 or more for similar products. Baby sleeps well in it which is the main thing. The side zip is handy for nappy changes as well as making it so much easier to put on a wriggly baby.
Published on 15 May 2012 by Mel

2.0 out of 5 stars HUGE and zipper on side is annoying
Published 22 months ago by Alexa Denise Andersen

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 May 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky and practical, 16 Oct. 2012
H. Blythe "HDB" (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: By Carla Unisex Baby Nougat Sleeping Bag Max 1 Tog (0 - 6 Months) (Baby Product)
Really like this range, looks great. I think the price compares well and as this is for my second baby (not arri ed yet) I can only compare the quality to the other bags I bought for baby 1 and was happy with - its just as good, but better looking and less money/ Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 7 Mar. 2012
I ordered 6 of these as expecting triplets shortly and I am very happy with the purchase. I also have the matching change mat and wish they did more products in the pattern range. I will be buying the bigger size in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 9 Sept. 2012
Good quality product which is thoughtfully designed.

Can easily open all the way so you can change a nappy on a sleeping baby.

Also nice and light for the warmer weather.

Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars strippy boy, 14 Oct. 2011
love this on my son - it makes a big change from the normal blue sleeping bags. slightly difficult to put on / off a wriggly baby with the zipper starting at the top.

2.0 out of 5 stars HUGE and zipper on side is annoying, 28 Aug. 2013
I think that 6-18 months is a bit too wide of an age bracket, so it was huge for my son at 6 months. I felt like I could fit in it! The zipper on the side makes it difficult to access for on and off depending on which side you place your child on the changing table. It's a good idea in case your child sleeps on his stomach like mine does, but he doesn't mind the zip down the middle (which is MUCH easier to put him in and out of. You also have to button the top at the arms...it's too much of a process when tryig to get a sleepy, cranky baby inside.

3.0 out of 5 stars Also would be nice if it came with a temperature/clothing guide like others ..., 10 July 2014
M Arif (London, UK) - See all my reviews
A bit warmer than I expected. Also zip starts under the baby's left armpit (as opposed to the feet end) which is not what I was used to. You have to put the two sides together (like on a jacket) before you can do it up. Can be a challenge if the baby is wriggly or you are trying to put a sleepy baby in the bag quickly/in the dark. Also would be nice if it came with a temperature/clothing guide like others do. OK for the price paid.

3.0 out of 5 stars neck opening too big, 8 Feb. 2014
I bought this for my large 3 month old baby and the neck opening was easily big enough to be pulled over her head. I needed to use it because the others I had were too thick for the temperature, so secured the extra fabric below her feet with a hairband wrapped tightly round. Solved the problem but not ideal! What a shame it is a lovely product apart from this and a great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars little on the large side but nice product, 28 May 2014
This is a lovely sleeping bag but a bit too big for my 10 month old son at the moment. At least it will last him though. The only problem I've found is that if I put him down when he's too lively he can get out of it himself as there is only one popper button on each shoulder so it's easy for him to open. Other than that a nice cool sleeping bag for summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Dec. 2013
Perfect for my 12 week old son who likes to try and sleep with his feet in the air. We have the matching blanket (which he kicks off, but I love). I think he enjoys the high contrast design, as do I. It did come in the biggest box I've ever seen which is nuts as it would totally fit through a letter box in a jiffy bag.