5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun
This game was the favorite christmas gift for my 9 year old son, who loves car racing more than anything. He really loves Need For Speed.
Published on 2 Jan 2012 by ACNorway

3.0 out of 5 stars it was ok
It was ok,expected more from the game.
But from amazon its always ok, maybe next time the game i choose is better

David costa
Published 11 months ago by david costa

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 2 Jan 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 16 Jan 2012
This review is from: Need for Speed: The Run (Wii) (Video Game)
Excellant game ,full of surprises ,plenty of fun for an old man like me ,if you just want to play and not get too serious this is fun

4.0 out of 5 stars Need For Speed: The Run- Slight improvement, 24 Dec 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Need for Speed: The Run (Wii) (Video Game)
Purchased this I as have previously owned most of the NFS games in the franchise. I found that with this one, I was marginally more impressed than I was with Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (Wii). The game is very playable, and harks back to the days of Need For Speed: Undercover (Wii), where the main game follows an almost movie like storyline. In this game though, it does feel rather like the game is controlling you owing to having to follow this plot. On the positives, the gameplay is very good, the comic strip style storyboards which are injected between each of the levels, are very nice touches, (though maybe a bit too long, I found myself constantly skipping through them) and the list of cars is very good. During the main career game, you have to use whichever car is allocated to that task, but as you win more cars and add ons, you can select these during the Challenge stages.
As I said, this is a an improvement on Hot Pursuit, (which was a vast improvement on Nitro,) but I must say that all these games are still missing one vital ingredient- Free Roam. Not sure why!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Jun 2012
This review is from: Need for Speed: The Run (Wii) (Video Game)
My son asked for this for his birthday and absolutely loves it. He has it for the DS, but wanted it for the wii. The graphics are good and he's really happy with it. Wouldn't mind having a go myself, if I was any good at things like that! Would certainly recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars it was ok, 20 Aug 2013
This review is from: Need for Speed: The Run (Wii) (Video Game)
It was ok,expected more from the game.
But from amazon its always ok, maybe next time the game i choose is better

David costa

4.0 out of 5 stars Great to play!, 24 Jun 2013
This review is from: Need for Speed: The Run (Wii) (Video Game)
I purchased this game a while ago but I still enjoy playing with it. The only downsides are the graphics (it is a Wii game after all). However, this game deserves four stars and I would recommend this game for a "car obsessed" child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Need for Speed: The Run (Wii) (Video Game)
You feel like you are in the game good graphics👍would recommend this game for the whole family fun fun fun

2.0 out of 5 stars Wii version: not the same and not possible to play with wheel, 10 Feb 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Need for Speed: The Run (Wii) (Video Game)
Being a novice on this type of games and enjoying driving (I have the F1 game) and not being able to find Dirt3 for Wii, I thought this may be a good option.
Having to play with the nunchuck and not being able to use the Wii wheel was the first disappointment. Later I also realised that (maybe because of Wii graphics limitaions) the Wii version has a much poorer look than the other versions, which show a much better and realistic quality of video graphics.
Once you overcome the major two disappointments, you may have some fun trying to complete the story and go through challenges with different cars.
I would have loved being able to use the wheel and watching the real quality graphics tough; I must say that once I completed all the stages (some of them are a little bit ridiculous, ok in general) I have not touched it again.
Would I recommend this to anyone? Well, if you like driving games and you are tied to a Wii...I do not not anything else other than Mario (;-) and F1 that could do the trick, so probably yes if you find the game at a reasonable price.
I seriously considered buying another console just to be able to play Dirt3; I assume that Dirt3 will never be available for Wii due to its limitations; any views on that?
Have a good run!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont look on YouTube.., 16 May 2014
This review is from: Need for Speed: The Run (Wii) (Video Game)
The graphics are amazing for the wii,on YouTube the game looks bad but isn't at all...however I played one level very few days and in two weeks it was over...but still great because after that you still need to unlock cars etc

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the novice gamer, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Need for Speed: The Run (Wii) (Video Game)
I got this game for my son who loves driving games. He does enjoy playing it but not as much as me. I find the game not to difficult to play as I'm no gamer.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Need for Speed: The Run (Wii)
Need for Speed: The Run (Wii) by Electronic Arts (Nintendo Wii)
13.03