Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£2.61

on 15 April 2013
Came across this after reading On Dublin Street. I didn't know that ODS was Young's first adult novel and as someone who generally reads a lot of YA novels I was intrigues to read some of her other books. As well as being YA this novel differs as it is a fantasy genre whereas ODS is set in real life. I loved the different writing style and found this book really intriguing and original compared to other books on the market. Wouldn't mind seeing a follow up to this to see if the story could develop.
on 24 May 2012
I loved this book, it's my favourite story by this author. I've read a lot of urban fantasy recently and it was a pleasure to get to a proper fantasy book, and a quest based one too! The story has a lovely feel, with some nice characterisation in. It gave me the same feeling as books by Maria V Synder - high praise! Definitely worth giving it a go. Only downside to the book is - no projected date for a sequel!
on 27 December 2011
refreshing new release. Like the new world and concept. Give it a try if you like the author. Enjoy!!! New !!
on 12 August 2011
I loved this book, it had everything you want in a story! :D Must read! :D Once again, Well Done Samantha! :D
on 17 October 2012
this book was a surprise to me. i didn't expect to like it never mind love it. it has everything! danger, thriller, romance, adventure, humor and just basically it makes you feel everything. you will regret not reading this book so get to it! want more :(

by the way my favorite character was L. she is just so straight to the point no fussing around the issue. she rocks! :D
on 22 May 2013
I really didn't think I was going to like this book when I started it but I was very pleasantly surprised! I thought I would get lost with all the unusual names and places but it was written so well it was a easy read. Good book looking forward to another one if Samantha does one in this series.
on 22 April 2013
This is one of those rare fantasy novels with really well created, well rounded characters. And even though it is a YA novel it didn't come across as juvenile. As in, On Dublin Street, the heroine is strong and independent, and the hero is just plain gorgeous.
on 26 March 2013
I don't usually read this genre but I couldn't put this book down.it took me away to a fantasy world and characters I fell in love with.As soon as I finished I had to find out if there was
any more books got to wait till 2014 :( .Best 77p I've spent.
on 28 December 2012
Good story, well written. Loved the heroine, and the way she stayed true to herself, not turning to mush at the first sign of a handsome hero. Would definitely recommend.
on 29 July 2013
It's with this book I've discovered how Ms Young is a really good story teller.
This book is so good that I couldn't put it down until I've reached this end.