5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful on my Kindle, 10 Jan 2012
Ms. B. knox "barbaraboo" (spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland - illustrated by John Tenniel (Alice's Adventures Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I had been looking for a quality copy of this book for some time after originally downloading a free copy from the Internet Archive. (I have found that with free copies of classic books you usually get what you pay for.) I am pleased to say that this version is extremely good. The formatting of the text is without a glitch and the illustrations appear beautifully on my Kindle. I have also purchased Through the Looking Glass by the same company and that is just as good. In all, this is as good a copy as I might expect to find.

5.0 out of 5 stars As Good as it gets on a Kindle, 20 Jan 2012
Not really a review of the book itself - a true classic well worth 6 stars if Amazon would let you - but of its presentation on a Kindle.

The layout is clear and navigation is easy, and most importantly it has the 'real' illustrations. Alice just isn't the same without John Tenniel's illustrations and they are beautifully presented here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rated by an expert!, 17 May 2013
I downloaded this to my Kindle Fire HD for my partner, an absolute Alice fanatic, while she was in hospital. She was totally blown away by the authenticity of the experience, sealed for her by the inclusion of the original Tenniel illustrations. If I tell you that she has multiple hardback editions of Alice in Wonderland, you will understand that this MUST be good to impress such a connoisseur.