Style Name: 7 in 1 Activity Cube|Change

on 17 July 2012
This is a beautiful walker - particularly if you are looking for an alternative to the beeping electronic plastic ones! Nice activities too.

However, it is a little on the light side which means our toddler goes whizzing off with it quicker than I would like... Problem solved by putting a heavy book in the storage area, but something to bear in mind.
on 26 November 2015
This is such a beautiful item, my little boy loves it. The only slight downside which is why I didn't give it 5 stars is it's height. My one year old loves playing with the top bit as it's directly in his eye line wether he is sitting or standing but misses the side bits. It really needs to be sitting on a small table of about 30cm to ensure each activity side can be clearly seen. I'm sure as he gets older he will get the hang of looking down and playing with the sides though.
on 29 October 2013
I wanted an educational/developmental toy for a friend's son's 1st birthday, this did exactly that. He loved it and is still loving it. The only thing was the size of the cube for me, I did think it was a little small compared to the photo advertised, but as i said previously it did the job.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 January 2016
Baby loves it. The main thing he does is pull the magnetic shapes off the side. If you're sat there putting them back as he does it, it's endless fun.
Has a good weight to it and a nice hole in the middle if you want to weigh it down further. Great quality and solid looking
on 13 January 2015
Very sturdy , well made and colourful . Clever shape giving 2 more activitys than the usual square . Good height for toddlers to pull themselves up and walk around it . A winner with 0---- 5 yrs and kittens it would seem !
on 12 June 2013
I got this when my son was r months old since he enjoyed holding himself up on the wires (with support!) and chewing the daylights out of them on bad teething days- he was able to get right into the right spots on his gums when teething toys, giraffes an d the like, were too wide. (We discovered this at the children's centre and had to get our own.) Now at 8 months he loves pulling himself up and practicing standing. As he gets older he'll be able to use more and more features, developing his dexterity, learning shapes and numbers and so forth. Very few toys have such a long lifespan.
on 21 August 2015
Gorgeous toy. Bought for a friend's child's first birthday. Both baby and mum love it. Very good quality and a bit different to most.
on 1 March 2016
Bought this for my (then) 9 month old, he lives it and plays with it daily! He's now almost one and still playing with it!
on 3 March 2016
Very well made. Easy to put together and feels really good quality. My niece loves it and its great for her to stand by
on 4 February 2014
A good product with many useful activities to do on each side which I thought was a lot better than most activity cubes.

See one answered question