5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, fun and comfy!
These leggings are great for the wee one. They are warm, stretchy and last ages if you don't stick them in the dryer!
Published on 15 Aug 2012 by michelle_power

2.0 out of 5 stars Colours completely different to picture
Ordered these as they look like they are light blue and black, but when they arrived they are turquiose and brown (quite different!) I don't like the colour and as I have nothing to put them with they won't get worn (tried again this morning but nothing goes!)

Nice quality trousers anda bargain price but wasted as I would have chosena different style if...
Published 21 months ago by Beckablue

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, fun and comfy!, 15 Aug 2012
This review is from: Baby - Toddler Unisex Trousers / Leggings - Owl on Treestump (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality amazing price, 17 Jan 2013
I have bought these for my little boy, I am planning on using them as in the house trousers, they will be perfect for the winter months which will be when he starts getting mobile. The size of them looks great and they are thicker than tights which was my initial worry. The waist band on them is thick and soft so they will be comfy enough to sleep in. I'm not sure you can better value for money even on second hand eBay items. Very pleased mommy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought in readiness.........., 21 Feb 2013
...for when our 2 month old grandson starts crawling.
Allready bought some for his older cousin and because they are so practical and cost so little we decided to get some in advance of our little man venturing out on all fours.

They are stretchy and comfortable to wear.......or so I'm reliably informed........and the price is amazing. Not to mention a bum for a talking point.

Well worth the money anyhow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Jan 2013
Bought these leggings for my little boy to wear under trousers in winter-my husband would not let me put him in tights! They are fantastic as another layer and also very cute on their own. For the price the quality is good, they have gone a little bobbled but that is probably because they are worn under trousers. I would definitely buy more of these, I have already bought 5 pairs! :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Toddlers legging very comfy, 26 Jun 2014
Nice comfy leggings for my toddler, with plenty of stretch to move, jump and run around in. Good quality and price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 5 May 2014
Great leggings for everyday playing.have bought some for my nephew and friends would definitely recommend.great value for money as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought a few of these :), 3 May 2014
Really good quality and variety. Love the pictures and the way it fits baby. Will be buying more. Great stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 20 Dec 2013
Those leggings are comfortable, easy to wash and dry. Perfect for wearing at home. And our 22 months boy looks great on them!

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, 2 Dec 2013
I have bought my little boy loads of these all different designs I think they are ace,
would recommend them to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Comfy, 5 Nov 2013
Fantastic buy, sure to keep my wee man warm in the winter. Just dont tumble dry and they should last the full 6 months :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›