Size: 12-24 months|Colour: Red|Change
Price:£9.98 - £14.98

on 3 October 2012
The leggings smell suffocatingly of either petrol or engine oil. Clothes mustn't smell this way, especially baby ones. I would never put the leggings on my son as I simply find them to be harmful. In Russia the cases of children being poisoned by goods from China are not quite rare as they use poisonous chemicals in the production. I would strongly recommend to avoid this product.
on 22 June 2014
A bit on the large size,looks veary cute.to me its a girly thing,i never took my boy out of the house while wearing these.
But the real fault is strong SMELL.(its like rubber /elastic some chemical thingy) .It took few washes and strong sun light to completely go away.only because of this i couldnt give this cutie tights as a gift :(
on 29 December 2015
They are fit for the purpose I bought them...well, except for the foot part. If I can give another half star, I would, if there was a cover for the feet too. The good thing though is when we are home, my baby can walk around on his feet. Having socks would sometimes cause him to slip. I just put on socks when we are going out.

Other things I liked:
- The price was just right.
- I've got a boy so the design was perfect.
- I love the colors. Went well with my boy's outfits.
- The fit was moderately bigger so there's room for growth. To be fair, I bought a 12-18m size for my 11month old. He is quite a tall boy though. I also use a reusable nappy which is bulky so these cover the nappies quite well.

One thing I didn't like (aside from not having feet), the texture was a bit rough and thinner compared to another set of tights I bought.

All in all, I think these are great. I will buy again for next year.
on 14 August 2013
They look cute but the fabric was synthetic and not very soft which I don't think it would do any good to a baby skin. They are very cheap, so I was not surprise that the material was not that great.
on 21 September 2013
I had 5 pairs of these in various designs for my little boy in his first year, now he is a toddler i have bought them again as we love them so much! they are comfortable for baby to move around in, wether crawling, walking or sitting. They keep baby warm and they are bright and colourful. I pair them with a plain long sleeve top, i recommend them too everyone now - where else would you get a pair of cute bottoms for your little one for less than £2.50!.... the only reason i have not given 5 stars is that they do bobble after several washes, but at this price that has not stopped me coming back for more.
on 13 November 2012
I confess I'm a huge fan of these toddler trousers. I've bought numerous different styles (since my, now 13month old, was about 5months), the prices are great and their stretchy design that he isn't too small for the them one minute yet too big for them the next. The designs look adorable on my baby's otherwise bland behind :) and the shape of the trousers sits well over the nappy, whilst keeping him warm and cosy. They're also very practical for daily use, especially all the nappy changes and they wash well and dry easily.
on 27 April 2015
Great little trousers and will be buying these till the little fella is too big to fit their sizes.
Can't beat the price and as i said in a review for similar trousers the smell i smelt on them was factory smells. £2 and made in china, really don't know what some people are expecting for just 2 quid.
They are basically wool tights without the feet so they will be great for under trousers in the winter if very cold
Everyone who's seen him in them find the elephant on the bum entertaining.
on 8 February 2016
These were massive on my son at first but I love them, I bought a few pairs. the size 1-2yrs fitted him at around 14 months. They wash quite well and dry very quickly. I was worried about buying as I have had some clothing from china that was rubbish but I am glad I took the risk. The price is brilliant compared to the ones I saw on the high street. The quality isn't 100% but for the price they are brilliant and they look so cute! Very, very happy.
on 25 October 2013
This is the 3rd pair of these trousers I have bought for my 9 month old grandson - fantastic range of designs and I have already picked out the designs that I will buy in the next size - perfect for babies - especially those just crawling - they get put on and he can't crawl out of them
on 24 April 2012
Superb design, superb quality, great value and next day delivery. Just going back in to buy some more for my grandaughter. If you want something special then look no further. It is rally hard to find something different in todays homogenised shops but these really are.