5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
Published 22 months ago by Hotstuff

3.0 out of 5 stars returns charges
bought 5 pairs of these skates from sport and leisure. 1 of the pairs where faulty and only wore once. the wheels where turning in all the time. i called them to explain and they advised me i would have to post these back myself for them to have a look at them. as these are quite heavy this very costly so be aware!!!!!
Published on 27 Feb 2012 by donnaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 28 Aug 2012
I read all the reviews on these before I purchased them. As with everything from Amazon they arrived well in time for my daughter's birthday. Now when I say daughter I mean 23 year old baby. She absolutely loved them the colour the sturdyness everything about them together with the arm, wrist and knee pads also from Amazon and the helmet. She was kitted out and the colours are so bright I wanted a pair. Very well done Amazon worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars great skates, 30 Jan 2012
Super skates.
Arrived in plenty of time for christmas and my daughter was really pleased with them.
Skates have ample room in them so could wear thicker socks if required.

5.0 out of 5 stars retro, 25 Jan 2012
This review is from: SFR Rio Roller Skull Quad Roller Skates - Black/Pink/green (Misc.)
Very cool retro skates, bought for my daughter who loves them. Comfortable and seem very sturdy. Funky colours perfect for roller disco.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service and product, 16 Jan 2013
Z. Walters (Brighton, England) - See all my reviews
Good quality very cool skates arrived very quickly. My daughter loves them and has been wearing them ever since. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy 8 year old, 4 Jan 2013
I bought these skates for my daughter for Christmas and she is so very happy with them. Sturdy and well made in cool colours; i would definitely recommend these to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present............, 17 Jun 2012
Bought these for my daughters 9th birthday.....They are fantastic quality and now i'm getting myself a pair.......Brightly coloured.....totally recommend for old and young alike......

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent standard, 18 Jan 2013
Bought these for my niece's Christmas and she loved them! Very sturdy and safe. She got the hang of them in no time. There are like proper old skool roller boots!! Great value and quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing seller, amazing skates, 7 Mar 2012
Oh I love my skates they are Amazing

I am normally a 6-7, I ordered a size 6 which are super comfy and roomy.

Amazing seller, and very helpful with any enquiries after purchase. I am very very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Roller boots, 27 Dec 2011
Retro boots that take me back to my youth! My daughter loves thm, very well made solid boots, she will have hours of endless fun, an so much easier and safer than blades any day x

5.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the past, 19 Mar 2014
A roller disco has recently opened up near me and I couldn't resist...it may well have been 26 years since I last skated but it's not a skill you forget. These skates aren't exactly like mine as a kid but they looked similar and I loved the jazzy design. They came quicker than I expected in good packaging and the fun hasn't stopped since. The skates are good quality, a decent heavy base that is supportive, the wheels are good and solid, the stopper is lasting well (and I use it a lot!!!). The boot part is well padded around the ankle and the tongue. The size is good, I'm a big size 8 and I can happily wear thick socks. The 80s have been re-born for me.