Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Price:£61.40+ Free shipping

on 29 December 2011
As already mentioned my daughter who is almost 3 totally loves Milky. She had been asking for him from Santa after catching one TV advert back in September. He has not let her down and has really bought out her loving and nurturing side. I managed to get him for a bargain price and would recommend shopping about as he is not worth paying full price for.

I read a lot of reviews about Milky and one of the positive points I read was that he was cuddly and by no means felt like a robotic toy covered in fur.... disappointingly he does. You can feel the large battery box and most the mechanical workings through his fur and this makes him very difficult to cuddle and carry. His natural position is with his feet up and my daughter can barely get her arms around him. He is a lot smaller than I expected from pictures (I hadn't checked the dimensions) and he is also quite heavy. He was openned on Christmas day and although my daughter is very chilled and gentle looking after her toys by boxing day he looked about a year old as his fur is not fantastic quality and his carrot is also turning green as the orange paint is slowly chipping off.

Now for the noises..... he sounds like a galloping horse when he eats, a screeching horse when he is scared, a growling lion when bored, a tweeting bird when tickled and a purring cat when happy (although in fairness what actual noises could a rabbit make?)

It also seems that once Milky has gone to sleep you have to switch him off then on again to get him to wake up which is confusing as would have thought he would have had a sensor somewhere (if anyone knows of one please let me know). So far we have had no problems with the batteries running out.

However even after all these criticisms the most important thing is my baby girl loves him. He is very very cute (the eyes freak my partner out mind!) and she just cuddles his head!. Milky is a great present for kids albeit a little weird all round.
on 27 November 2011
Perhaps there's something wrong with ours, I can't believe the other reviews.

If you leave Milky in sleep mode (without turning off at the switch) as our daughter did as she wanted to take Milky to bed, you'll need to replace the batteries every day. So we don't let her play with it before bed now.

Our Milky is two to three months old, has been played with about four times and we've just turned it on, and replace batteries today, to find her carrot won't work at all. I can only guess it's the sensor in her face but she'll do everything else.

I came on here to look for something better and was surprised to see so many good reviews. It could just be ours in which case I should contact the manufacturer.
on 4 October 2011
This is a very cute and life like toy. Bought for daughter who is mad on rabbits and she was over the moon! The interactive noises are very good and encourages your child to take good care of its new found friend and pet.
Slightly expensive for what it is but worth the joy it brings.
on 8 November 2011
my daughter will love this, its actually not as freaky as it looks, the eyes really bothered me in the picture, it looked possesed! but its not as bad when it arrives, i also have toffee the horse and he is just as cute
on 26 September 2011
Bought this for my little girl's 5th birthday. She already has the "Toffee" pony and begged for "Milky". Encourages gentle and considerate play, which is my predominant reason for being happy to buy it!
on 28 December 2012
My 5 year old's favourite present by far, she will not put it down. Loves batteries though Unnervingly realistic. Great gift!!!!!!
on 22 April 2012
My daughter asked for this for her 7th birthday. I was a bit apprehensive at first as Milky's eyes look a little scary in the picture and I did wonder if my daughter might end up having nightmares! However, on arrival and taking Milky out of the box I was relieved that it was actually quite sweet and it turns out my three year old niece who is normally scared of toys like this loves it too. The price for this toy on Amazon is fantastic as it sells for around 60 pounds in shops like toys r us. Milky does use alot of batteries when played with often but as these are only 4 AA its not that coslty. Milky does sound a bit mechanical and makes odd noises more like an elephant I thought than a bunny! but my daughter doesn't seem to notice and it makes up for this with the cute actions it can perform such as scrunching up its nose when it eats its carrot. Delivery was prompt from Amazon as usual I am happy to say I have never had any problems with this site.
on 22 April 2013
I bought this for my daughters third birthday. She loves it. I have noticed the sensor in it's paw is a bit temperamental but all the others sensors work perfectly so far . My little one hasn't put it down and it is a big hit so far. The best thing about it is that it lies down like a baby and goes to sleep ,so it will be great for bedtime. The fact it gets frightened by loud noises is also wonderful because my little one is already picking it up and hugging it and taking care of it. This would be a great item for a child who is too young or rough for a real pet It is very soft . The only negative is that it has white fur so keeping it clean will a pain. Overall a great product. I got it on sale , bit pricey at full price, but it seems like a toy that she is going to love for a long time . I know that there is other animals in this range but I think the bunny is particularly great for younger children . I would buy from this range again
on 6 February 2012
Bought as a christmas present for my 19month old daughter who loves rabbits. I wasnt sure if she would be too young for it but we got it anyway. It is a little overpriced but shopped around and found it a little cheaper than in the shops. At first my little girl was scared of the big eyes opening and closing and the strange sounds it makes. She did find it funny to tickle its feet and she enjoyed feeding it with the carrot. It is quite big and heavy for a little girl, she tends to sit down when shes playing with it. Only downfall i have, when the rabbit falls asleep you would think there would be a button or sensor for it to wakeup, instead you have to turn it off and back on again for it to wake up. The bunny has been asleep for a couple of weeks now and we havent had to change the batteries yet.
on 14 November 2013
A great idea, and my three year old fell in love with Milky from the moment she saw it. It is quite soft and cuddly in places, but quite heavy and cumbersome for her to carry around for any long periods of time. Makes pleasant noises and its movement is sweet. Battery life is pretty good so far. However, after about two days of use, its limbs have developed an annoying squeak! It still works as it should, but now sounds like an old barn door every time it moves it feet! There doesn't seem to be anywhere to actually get inside and give it an oil, so I suspect that it will probably just seize up in time!

I paid just a fraction of the RRP for Milky (just over £20) so I'm not too fussed, but had I paid the full asking price, my rating would have been much lower!

See one answered question