5.0 out of 5 stars Magic of Milky the Bunny!
This is a very cute and life like toy. Bought for daughter who is mad on rabbits and she was over the moon! The interactive noises are very good and encourages your child to take good care of its new found friend and pet.
Slightly expensive for what it is but worth the joy it brings.
Published on 4 Oct 2011 by paulaedo

2.0 out of 5 stars She IS very sweet, but...
Perhaps there's something wrong with ours, I can't believe the other reviews.

If you leave Milky in sleep mode (without turning off at the switch) as our daughter did as she wanted to take Milky to bed, you'll need to replace the batteries every day. So we don't let her play with it before bed now.

Our Milky is two to three months old, has been...
Published on 27 Nov 2011 by NB

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic of Milky the Bunny!, 4 Oct 2011
This review is from: Milky The Bunny (Toy)
Slightly expensive for what it is but worth the joy it brings.

4.0 out of 5 stars First and foremost my 3 year old loves it., 29 Dec 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Milky The Bunny (Toy)
As already mentioned my daughter who is almost 3 totally loves Milky. She had been asking for him from Santa after catching one TV advert back in September. He has not let her down and has really bought out her loving and nurturing side. I managed to get him for a bargain price and would recommend shopping about as he is not worth paying full price for.

I read a lot of reviews about Milky and one of the positive points I read was that he was cuddly and by no means felt like a robotic toy covered in fur.... disappointingly he does. You can feel the large battery box and most the mechanical workings through his fur and this makes him very difficult to cuddle and carry. His natural position is with his feet up and my daughter can barely get her arms around him. He is a lot smaller than I expected from pictures (I hadn't checked the dimensions) and he is also quite heavy. He was openned on Christmas day and although my daughter is very chilled and gentle looking after her toys by boxing day he looked about a year old as his fur is not fantastic quality and his carrot is also turning green as the orange paint is slowly chipping off.

Now for the noises..... he sounds like a galloping horse when he eats, a screeching horse when he is scared, a growling lion when bored, a tweeting bird when tickled and a purring cat when happy (although in fairness what actual noises could a rabbit make?)

It also seems that once Milky has gone to sleep you have to switch him off then on again to get him to wake up which is confusing as would have thought he would have had a sensor somewhere (if anyone knows of one please let me know). So far we have had no problems with the batteries running out.

However even after all these criticisms the most important thing is my baby girl loves him. He is very very cute (the eyes freak my partner out mind!) and she just cuddles his head!. Milky is a great present for kids albeit a little weird all round.

2.0 out of 5 stars She IS very sweet, but..., 27 Nov 2011
This review is from: Milky The Bunny (Toy)
Perhaps there's something wrong with ours, I can't believe the other reviews.

Our Milky is two to three months old, has been played with about four times and we've just turned it on, and replace batteries today, to find her carrot won't work at all. I can only guess it's the sensor in her face but she'll do everything else.

I came on here to look for something better and was surprised to see so many good reviews. It could just be ours in which case I should contact the manufacturer.

5.0 out of 5 stars XMAS BUNNY, 28 Dec 2012
This review is from: Milky The Bunny (Toy)
My 5 year old's favourite present by far, she will not put it down. Loves batteries though Unnervingly realistic. Great gift!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars review of Milky the bunny, 26 Sep 2011
This review is from: Milky The Bunny (Toy)
Bought this for my little girl's 5th birthday. She already has the "Toffee" pony and begged for "Milky". Encourages gentle and considerate play, which is my predominant reason for being happy to buy it!

4.0 out of 5 stars milky the bunny, 8 Nov 2011
This review is from: Milky The Bunny (Toy)
my daughter will love this, its actually not as freaky as it looks, the eyes really bothered me in the picture, it looked possesed! but its not as bad when it arrives, i also have toffee the horse and he is just as cute

5.0 out of 5 stars Loveable item, 2 Jan 2012
This review is from: Milky The Bunny (Toy)
Bought this item for my 4 year old daughter for christmas. She loves it. She enjoys the fact that it is interactive (although I would say on a basic level)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargin, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Milky The Bunny (Toy)
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas it was less than half price so great bargin and an ever greater toy. My daughter loves her new bunny it's almost as big as her too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: Milky The Bunny (Toy)
Bought this for my daughter's 4th birthday and she loves it. It does everything it says on the box and is very cute. Recommended it is turned off when not in use as batteries wear out very quick. Definitely a very happy 4 year old and would recommend this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Time will Tell, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Milky The Bunny (Toy)
Bought for my GD christmas prezzie so not tried yet. I'm sure she'll love it and just hope it lives up to her expectations (she put it on her letter to santa that I just happened to read before I posted it - lol)

ARRAY(0xa6b55864)