on 31 December 2011
It was easy to assemble and to set up. You need an Internet connection to download the latest version of the drivers. The software for managing the monitor is superb, as it allows you (Among other things) to rotate the picture without using the buttons. The monitor can swivel and it is VESA complaint (75mm and 100mm). It has DVI and VGA inputs and supports up to 1920x1200 with DVI. The quality of the pictures is really good, especially when using DVI. The reason why I do not rate it 5 stars is because it does not have a USB hub. Alas AMAZON does not provide us with enough technical information about this monitor but you can find it on:
[...]
on 2 April 2013
For the money (under 200 pounds) this is a splendid monitor. No dodgy pixels, reasonably even illumination, passable design. Maybe not the greatest build quality, but you can't expect a five-star product at a four-star price.
I specifically wanted a 1920x1200 pixel monitor as I much prefer the 16:10 aspect ratio for all-round use. It can do full HD, but it also has the extra height for viewing web pages, photos and documents.
on 11 December 2012
I have just received this monitor and after the small time it took to assemble I was ready to power up and I discovered 1 Euro to 3 pin "Cloverleaf" cable and 1 UK to 2 pin "Cloverleaf" cable so guess what the supplied cable was useless to me since the power module requires the 3 pin connector type. Fortunately I had another cable available to me but this is either poor quality control or an error in the packaging. My guess is that this is an item from the euro market and the supplier has added the UK cable, and got it wrong.

Other than that the monitor is decent for the price offering reasonable brightness with decent colour and a useful resolution. The illumination appears reasonably even across the screen.
on 23 January 2013
Easily one of the best tech purchases I've made over the past 12 months. This monitor gives crisp images and has incredible colour depth. I use it for gaming as well as image analysis and editing. Well worth the money I paid for IMO.

The only downside I can find is that it the front buttons are slightly temperamental, and if you press them, they don't always do what you want them to do.

Other than that, excellent monitor and a pleasure to use. 5 stars.
on 3 August 2013
I am glad I bought a 1920 * 1200 monitor. Used horizontally, it gives more height.
The monitor seems a bit "light", and flimsey on its stand, but the colour is good, and I can't see any stuck pixels.
on 29 December 2012
the extra depth in pixels is well worth it and im glad i paid the extra, the screen itself is fantastic, good color and range, im very happy with it but the build quality does feel cheap and plasticy, there is some flex to the whole thing which is a far cry from the old sony monitors, but it is a budget monitor so i cant complain to much
on 24 January 2014
Sold as 1920 x 1200 but actually 1920 x1080.
Be warned. You should not buy this item.
Also several connections are loose or do not work.
on 15 September 2013
I bought 2 of these for my home office, the quality is great, my eyes are less tired and the viewing area provided is fab.
on 18 December 2012
Impressive LED screen though the build quality isn't as good as other samsung monitors, but overall good for the money