4.0 out of 5 stars love them
I love these eyelashes, not too volumnous and a good price for 10 pairs but they don't come with glue which I didn't realise! So you will need to buy glue, I suggest lashgrip :)
Published on 4 Oct. 2011 by clairefair

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissappointed
Used false eyelashes for years, these are stiff and not long enough, discription was wrong so I've wasted money on rubbish lashes
Wouldnt reccomend
Published 16 months ago by Pink12345

4.0 out of 5 stars love them, 4 Oct. 2011
This review is from: LGG -10 Pair Black Long HANDMADE Voluminous False Eyelash Eye lashes by Boolavard® TM (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant lashes, 2 Nov. 2011
So impressed with these lashes. The price was cheap so didnt expect much. I usually pay £5 plus per pair. These i can say are the best lashes i have used. Thicken the apperance of your own lashes and go on easy and quickly. Lovely shape and texture. Not too heavy either like other lashes i have previously worn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such excellent price for something so good!, 5 Jan. 2012
I have to say, after reading various reviews, I was a little sceptical as to whether or not to get these, however, being a big fan of fake eyelashes and with them being so cheap I thought there was nothing lost. How glad I am I went ahead with it!! The eyelashes arrived in a box with a heart shape cut into it and they were all laid out neatly inside. They arrived 1 day after I ordered them and they are just the fullness that i love in fake eyelashes. They are quite full and dark, so I wouldn't advise it for someone looking for something more natural, but they are exactly as they look in the picture. I am so pleased with this product! Will definitely be buying more and definitely recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value!, 1 Sept. 2011
Wasnt sure to purchase this item but when i recieved it i was very happy!! Usually i pay abit more just for each one these eye-lashes are good for if ur on a budget and come in handy! Thumbs up!

4.0 out of 5 stars review for handmade voluminous lashes by boolavard, 6 Dec. 2011
i recieved the handmade voluminous lashes by boolavard by the expected delivery date, i found the product easy to work with and light when wearing. the product does not come with lash glue, so have to purchase it seperate from this product, although boolavard does offer a purchase package which includes both the lashes and lash glue. if i had any critisim it would be that the lashes do need trimmed at the ends before application, this is something that should be done with any lashes to give a perfect fit anyways, so not too big a problem. very pleased with the product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissappointed, 3 Dec. 2013
Wouldnt reccomend

1.0 out of 5 stars !!!!, 24 July 2013
Not even got them yet and that's been a while now! So I've spent money on your website for nothing !

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 15 May 2012
They were brilliant, easy to use and apply, comfortable and looked great on. I would definitely recommend them and buy them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars absolute bargain, 15 Mar. 2012
Didn't have any problems with these eyelashes at all they are brilliant! They are quite big but thats how i like them so that was fine for me... the only downside is that they don't come with glue but when you consider how cheap they are buying glue as an extra isnt a problem. Thumbs up :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful lashes!, 6 Mar. 2012
I had heard a few of my friends telling me about these lashes and how good they were, I was quite hesitant to try them myself as I have always struggled with applying my own false eyelashes but I know practice makes perfect so I decided to buy them and give them a go and I am so impressed! For the price they are they are an amazing quality and for the price I am not even bothered if I don't get several wears out of each pair because the price is brilliant and I loved the little heart shaped box they arrived in, once I have used them all I will definitely be repurchasing even for a lash beginner like myself I didn't struggle I highly recommend!