5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!
I ordered this after a month or so of using a normal pilates ball to sit on at my desk. It is comfortable and the wheels are robust & reliable; it is good to have the ability to move around. The height is just right for a standard office desk.
Published on 12 Aug 2011 by Becky

1.0 out of 5 stars Appeared to be 2 different products made into 1
The ball was too small for the frame when fully inflated using the pump. The fixings supplied did not fit the frame so it could not be assembled. Very poor, I had to return it so lost the sale from my client. Very disappointed.
Published 13 months ago by Shicks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 12 Aug 2011
This review is from: Office Fitness Exercise Ball Chair Black - Includes air pump and exercise DVD (Misc.)
I would definitely recommend people switching to these from standard office chairs. It does take a bit of getting used to and you will need practice if your core strength isn't so good but stick with it, the end results are fab!
Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent desk chair., 19 Aug 2011
I was looking for a desk ball chair after using one at my doctor's office, and this one fit the bill.

Cheaper than most of the others I saw, it's a very good quality ball and base. It was also easy to assemble, as the chair came with instructions and an air pump. It also came with a list of exercises to do with the chair, which is a nice addition. It's great for active sitting and toning up core muscles while improving posture.

Plus, I've had a lot of fun bouncing up and down on it. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Ball chair, 13 Jun 2012
S. Arrow - See all my reviews
Wonderfully comfy 'office' chair, consisting of an exercise ball (which can be used as such) plus a stand designed to raise you to an appropriate height for working at a desk. The theory is that sitting still for long periods is very bad for your back, but sitting on an exercise ball is much healthier because you are constantly wiggling about and exercising the muscles which support your spine. It seems to work.

Visitors - after the first "what's THAT?" reaction - want to try it out, and in every case then decline my offer of a more conventional chair!

There are two wire brackets which can be fitted, presumably to hold the ball more firmly in place. I don't bother with these as I find the ball stays in place anyway. It also has castors which can be individually locked. I like the castors free, and I find it a bit irritating that every time I sit down I find them locked. I'm not sure whether someone is doing this deliberately or whether the locking catches just get kicked on very easily by accident, so I would prefer the castors NOT to be lockable.

That leads me to the main drawback of the chair, which is the difficulty of keeping the kids off it - it's such fun scooting around and bouncing on it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement for your office chair, 31 Oct 2011
I'm using one for more than a month and very happy with it. I sit on it for about 10 hours a day in the office most days.

It's nice to be able to bounce on it (lots of fun) and it also helps the muscle tone.

Keep in mind, just sitting on the ball doesn't do much for your abs, but adds constant pressure to the upper leg muscle, which is not such a good idea for prolonged periods of time unless you're very fit. So start with a few hours per day and see how it goes for you.

Although I spend most of my working day on this ball-chair, I make exceptions on the training days when I only spend a few hours on it.

4.0 out of 5 stars great for backaches, 23 Aug 2012
I brought this gym ball chair since I work from home alot and my normal office chair was causing me to have backaches all the time. I read that the gym ball chair is suppose to help and after reading the reviews, I thought I'd give it a go.
It's been a week since I've had the chair and the backaches seem to have reduced alot to nearly nothing. Since I've used the gym ball before I got used to using it as a chair pretty quick.

the product itself is easy to assemble and the ball is pretty quick to pump up as they provide a good quality pump. Just remember that you can pump it more as the ball will stretch. I made the mistake thinking the ball was too small for the chair frame but I hadn't pumped it enough. Office Furniture advise to pump it a bit more over the first few days to give the ball time to adjust. I had a few issues with the nut bolts for the metal frame but office furniture helped me solve this issue.
The feet of the chair comes with 4 wheels that can be set to move or be stable.

As for the customer service from office furniture, they provide a brilliant after service. They always replied to my messages within 1 day and helped to solve all the issues I had. I would highly recommend purchasing from office furniture. I brought a few other items from them and they even sent me pdf versions of the exercises you could do.

I would recommend getting a cover for the ball as its more comfortable to sit on especially in the hot summer. I like the different patterns you can get. I purchased the zebra one.

Office Fitness Exercise Ball Chair (Black) - High-quality, Anti-burst Balance Ball

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for work!, 7 Aug 2012
I somehow managed to hurt my back so it was suggested that I try this Office Fitness Exercise Ball Chair. It wasn't cheap but it certainly helped with the discomfort on a day to day basis so it could be considered value for money. In addition, the delivery was extremely quick and customer services were excellent when I contacted them with a query.

No instructions are actually needed as the "build" (if it can even be called that) is so simple.

Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Put the Tigger back in your life, 13 May 2012
I bought this to use at a desk at home and just love it. Initially the ball does seem much too small, but it really does grow before your eyes to fit the chair perfectly. It's great for posture and the bouncing is fun too. Even my teenager daughter has emerged from her bedroom to sit at my desk - her A Level revision has been taken to a whole new level thanks to this chair!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 8 April 2012
J. Loveitt "joloveitt" (Bulkington, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this chair a couple of months ago to replace our old office chair. We love it and are always fighting over who is going to sit on it. We are now considering purchasing another, although I do think they are somewhat overpriced :( The only word of caution is be careful if you are wearing anything really soft and smooth as I have landed on my backside through sliding off it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing I bought in years!, 30 Oct 2011
I work from home and spend most of my day sitting in front of a PC and before buying the office ball chair I was getting a sore back and suffering from bad posture. After using the chair for a couple of months now I have to say my back pain is gone, my posture has greatly improved overall and I am so glad I bought this!

The first week or so is tough going (using muscles I thought I never had) but you must stick with it because me using this means that I can work comfortably for many years to come. I cannot recommend this highly enough!

If you sit at a desk all day buy one of these (great price too compared with many other ergo chairs) and you won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A huge improvement, 15 Sep 2012
This is my second ball chair from this company.
The first one was the version with adjustable back support which my teenage son has now been using for some weeks.
Because he seems so happy with it I decided to take the leap and buy the backless variety for myself. I suffer from chronic lower back pain and have come to accept that nothing really helps much. But it seems I may be wrong...in the few days I've been using this chair the pain in my back has easily halved. Especially noticeable when I wake up ... can actually walk straight. Having this ball chair is the only change I've made recently so I can only attribute the improvement to sitting differently.
It's also very comfortable to sit on,well built and easy to move around(providing you take the brakes off first).
Upon assembling the chair, there was a hiccup with some of the nuts supplied having the wrong thread. It was no big deal...I simply emailed office supplies and they immediately sent the correct replacement nuts. I don't advise contacting Amazon for this because they would probably ask you to send the whole chair back.
For me this is the best chair I have ever used for working at my desk, and would recommend it to anyone whether they have a back problem or not.