5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly right for my printer!
Absolutely no problems - have tried other cartridges but my printer didn't like them! These are the correct ones for my make and model (Canon Pixma MP190)
Published 12 months ago by Hazel Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt last long
Its ink, it goes in the prints, it ends up on your paper. Not much can be reviewed but I wanted to give people a rough idea how long they last.
I ordered this set for the black mostly to print out a user manual so I cant say how long the colour will last.
Published 8 months ago by T. Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly right for my printer!, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Canon PG37/CL38 Ink Cartridge - Black/Colour (Pack of 2) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, 28 Jan 2013
Product arrived sooner than due date, it was perfect fitted well into printer exellent print would buy again when needed.

1.0 out of 5 stars It is not genuine, 3 Nov 2013
Stop fooling people - the ink is really light - I almost get light grey no matter I print any colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon Ink, 8 Oct 2013
Canon cant be beat works as expected, great. Easily replaces the last set of cartridges and prints out great results.

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt last long, 8 Aug 2013
300 page manual, all in black, got me a low ink warning by the time I was done. So I would guess the black doest around 350 pages. No idea if this is good but to me it seemed to run out quicker than I was expecting.
Aside from that, no complaints with the order, delivery, or the ink itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper and good!, 2 Aug 2013
Very good quality to a better price. I tried lot of similar products but this cartridges is so far the best.

Thanks