Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.79

on 18 April 2013
I enjoyed Edie Claire's Long Time Coming and started Borrowed Time in anticipation of another absorbing read. However I was a little disappointed in that the character of Sarah tended to annoy me after a while. I began to wonder why Adam bothered with her - although as a minister there was always the lost soul element. Some parts were dark, in terms of character development and plot, and I did not feel it unfolded as well as Long Time Coming which had far more threads within it. But still, an interesting "mystery".
on 20 November 2012
Couldn't stop reading until the end a thoroughly enjojable mystery with lots of twists and turns. Love all of Edie Clares books
on 29 November 2012
Yet again you have delivered a gripping love story , I search for books every time and look forward to a really good dead
on 6 September 2014
If I'd read this book first from this author, to be honest I wouldn't have read any more. I read Long Time Coming and I couldn't put it down so I bought this one straight after I'd finished the first. I found it frustratingly simple with little suspense and even less storyline. I did read to the end but more because I had bought it whereas Long Time Coming was fantastic and free! I suppose I'm disappointed really.
on 7 January 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. As a fan of escapism romance (to de-stress!) I do find them all pretty formulaic (part of the attraction for me) but Edie Claire manages to put quite a bit more depth to her characters and plots. I went on to read several more of her novels and enjoyed them all.
on 8 March 2013
All of her books are good and this one was no different. Couldn't stop reading it, but didn't want to get to the end!

She can't write them quick enough for me.

Anyone who wants to be taken out of themselves for a little while is advised to read her books.
on 18 June 2013
Well worth the five stars, and more. I cannot wait to read Wealth and Mud Sisters. The book gripped you from start to finish. I would thoroughly recommend these books. You can read them in no particular order. Keep writing the romance novels, looking forward to the next one.
on 9 March 2013
I like Edie Claire's books - you can be certain that there will be a gradually unfolding mystery, a sensitive exploration of a romantic relationship, and a decent amount of humour along the way. The main characters here are fully realised and I finished it at a sitting.
on 20 August 2013
This is a great book to take on holiday with you. It holds the interest all the way through and it's easy to pick up where you left off to go for a dip in the pool. I have read most of Edie Claire's books and have yet to find a boring one
on 30 July 2013
Yet again another great book in this series - not quite sure what I will read now I have finished them all! Loved both main characters in this book - a foxy librarian & sexy priest!!
Please write more Edie please!