on 18 December 2013
I've had one of these for over six months and it does what it's supposed to. Putting it together was easy apart from screwing the foot plates to the stand which was tricky, there didn't seem to be any screw thread in the holes of the base plates so I had to just push down hard on the screw driver so the screws threaded themselves, which is far from ideal. The stand is not completely stable, but not wobbly enough to worry about my laptop falling off.

Given the other options available it's fine for the price.
on 13 December 2012
I got this for a 15" MacBook Pro and it works very well indeed. It is solidly constructed and gives confidence that it will do the job. It is also very versatile. The height can be raised from a minimum of about 24cm at the back and about 17cm at the front. Desk clamps or feet can be used to support it - both very solid.

It might not be the most attractive laptop stand (although it has a certain minimalist quality) but it is the most functional I have come across. Good value for money.
on 18 July 2012
As noted by previous buyers, the company were very good with delivery, sending it out in no time. Unfortunately, there were two parts missing, so I called them up, and again, they sent me the parts in no time... albeit being the wrong parts. I got in touch again, and they finally sent out the right parts in no time. Still, would have been nice to save on the chasing.

The stand itself is easy to assemble and a great bargain, but isn't for DJs who are always on the move.
on 18 June 2012
This product was bought as a gift for a computer enthusiastic. therefore it was a risky purchase. However the product was received with delight and he loved it. It is sturdy and safe and holds the laptop securely.
Arrived well within the perceived delivery date.
My only fault regarding this product is that the instructions did not have a final picture of what the stand should look like once built. This made assembling the product more difficult than it should have been.
on 24 August 2015
This stand is brilliant quality. 5 minutes to put together and is solid and strong. Holds my heavy gaming laptop solid with no movement. So good I bought a second for my work laptop. comes with pads to protect the surface of any desk. Adjustable height and width so you can place them away from any fan grills. Very happy with this product. fast dispatch and delivery. Thank you. Value for money, best I could find was from maplins for much more money.
on 28 July 2012
This item is not pretty strong the way I was thinking it would be it don't really hold when I put my laptop on top of it
on 12 January 2014
Arrived with no instructions but U-tube the item and all is revealed. A bit floppy when being transported but firm and stable in use. I use it to position my laptop over my mixing desk and it serves it's purpose 100%.
Good piece of kit. I have since cut a piece of ply to sit on the top to stabilize it in transport. The bottom support legs are flat and push under the flightcase. It also comes with clamps to screw it to a support.
on 29 November 2011
my tiger dj laptop stand arrived today i must say it is at a high standed peace of kit it takes 2 mins to put together prob not even 2 mins i had it up and running within a minute ive tested my laptop on it and it is secure it is well worth the money why buy one for £80-100 when you can buy this one for alot cheaper and just as good, i would recommend this to any mobile dj as it takes 1 min to put together and even a bedroom dj
on 14 September 2013
if your in a rush and need this urgently somewhere be careful - i found it awkward to put up. No instructions, but should be pretty easy to set up, but wasn't - i do not think the holes were the right size for the screws for some reason and to be honest ran out of patience as i don't think, if up, it is what i was looking for.

amazon have a pretty good return policy, so could try it, once up i'm sure its okay.
on 9 June 2013
This is a great product for anyone who needs to lift their laptop into the air. I work as a DJ and this product works well for me as the clamps fit right on the back of my flight case. It does have some bad points one that it is a bit wobbly but as soon as you place some weight on such as you laptop it is fine. I would definitely recommend this item because it is the cheapest price I seen it at, and also its a great product.