5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Just to back up the other reviews so far, excellent product/great build quality, especially for the money.

Published on 24 Oct. 2011 by Daniel Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable and affordable.
This DJ stand mostly does what I bought it for - it raises my laptop to a comfortable, adjustable height.

Published on 24 Nov. 2012 by Benjamin

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Oct. 2011
Daniel Smith "de-smudger" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tiger Laptop/DJ Stand (Electronics)

One thing not mentioned so far/reason I went for this one, is that the other similar stands all seem to have a wedge shaped base, whereas this one's completely flat so you can slide it under the back of a mixer for example - not to mention the others don't have the clamps (which can attach to a horizontal or vertical surface btw). It also doesn't say in the description but they include a couple of extensions for the two middle bars, so you can alter the width (the wider width is perfect for my Novation Twitch).

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable and affordable., 24 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Tiger Laptop/DJ Stand (Electronics)

However, be aware that the 'lip' at the front of the arms where the laptop rests is rather short. As a result, my laptop is not held in place that well and feels in danger of sliding forward. The front edge of my laptop is quite rounded - one with a flatter front might not experience this problem.

Anyway, the product is still totally usable as I simply use the supplied clamps to fix my laptop to the stand. (The clamps are actually intended for fixing the stand to a table). Plus, the price is reasonable so I'm a satisfied customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, sturdy, height and width adjustable stands, 4 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Tiger Laptop/DJ Stand (Electronics)
I am using these for Pioneer CDJ800 and CDJ1000, to hold them above Technics 1210 vinyl decks.
My mate is buying one to hold his laptop above his Numark USB/MIDI DJ controller.

The top level (Which your laptop / CDJ / Midi controller might sit on) has a rubber surface and front lip to provide grip and stop stuff sliding off.
Width can be adjusted to approx. 23cm or 25.5cm or 28cm using the supplied extenders.
The height adjusts quite a bit, with six holes in the top half of leg and six holes in bottom half. The holes are about 3cm apart. I have 4 holes lining up on each half of the upright legs and my minimum clearance is just over 24cm.
I guess then the max setting would give min clearance of just over (24 + 3 + 3) = 30cm but with slightly decreased stability perhaps.
The angle of the top level is fixed and slopes down towards you slightly.
They allow plenty of access for scratching etc. on the Technics decks below, which was my main concern.
I'm not using them at the max height, to increase stability.
Scratching on the CDJ's on the top level, they do wobble slightly but not so much to worry about.
They are far cheaper than the competition, look good (Cool tiger stickers!), height adjustable and fairly sturdy.

They come with a choice of either either:
A) long, flat feet, to slide under your other equipment.
B) Nice little desk clamps, like G-clamps so you can bolt them to virtually any desk.

The long flat desk feet have bolt holes in, so you could even bolt them directly into your desk if you prefer, though you'd probably need to by your own bolts for that... so why not just use the G-clamps supplied.

Highly recommended by me then!

5.0 out of 5 stars very solid and stable, 24 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Tiger Laptop/DJ Stand (Electronics)
Reason for choosing this item was the good feedback left from others.
Very versatile to adjust hight and width to your needs.
I have been a pro DJ for years and I have a few stand options.
This one is my no.1 from day one. I have a large size laptop and that can create some issues but with Tiger no worries.
Slight issue is if you accidently push the laptop up from the front middle. I tried that as I was concerned. its OK but if they added a small bar on the front this will be resolved. Otherwise a winner. Once you place your laptop there it sticks like a glue. Easy to assemble and everything fits with ease.
I also use it for my big controller and it does the job. So overall 100% sattisfaction and thats coming from a pro....
Special thanks to Amazon as my order was lost in the mail somehow and they sent a replacement in no time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 4 Mar. 2013
Odette Kelly (France) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tiger Laptop/DJ Stand (Electronics)
Works exactly as it should. Good price, easy to assemble. Running out of things to say but need to make up the minimum words.

3.0 out of 5 stars DJmignon, 28 July 2012
This review is from: Tiger Laptop/DJ Stand (Electronics)
This item is not pretty strong the way I was thinking it would be it don't really hold when I put my laptop on top of it

4.0 out of 5 stars Tiger Laptop stand, 1 April 2012
This review is from: Tiger Laptop/DJ Stand (Electronics)
Great product for the price I would have expected to pay more more this quality of stand.
Solidly built and sturdy when in position. The only monor fault that I had was that the two back support bars were not both the same lengh and I had to add two more small bolts to make it more rigid but that was no problem and I will not hesitate to buy another stand very soon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Long setup time, small parts but good stand, 20 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Tiger Laptop/DJ Stand (Electronics)
Its a solid enough stand yes nd i bought it based on the good reviews i am reading. However, it takes longer to set up than a stand i borrowed from a friend and unlike that particular stand also has small parts- screws and washers etc, meaning travelling with it is difficult as these parts can easily get lost and render the stand useless...

Hence you may only travel with it fully assembled or just keep it in its place of use. compliments to DJM Music for extremely fast delivery nonetheles

5.0 out of 5 stars Standing proud!, 9 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Tiger Laptop/DJ Stand (Electronics)
After reading many positive reviews, I settled on ordering this stand for my laptop. I'm using this in my music studio, with my 13" Macbook Pro. So far, it has been easy to setup (even though instructions are not supplied), can be adjusted to certain heights, and can clamp securely to your desktop. All good and solid. Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb stand :D, 22 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Tiger Laptop/DJ Stand (Electronics)
Came today, super fast delivery considering it was 3-5 working days came within 2. the stand itself is super impressive for the money. i have seen laptop stand's that are 80-100 pound that are as the same quality as this. would recommend this to any dj or some one who wants to elevate there laptop. for me i am using this as a stand for my mixer to give some elevation from the table and is sturdy as a rock. thank you for a brilliant stand i am buying 3 more soon for my pioneer cdj 800's and my macbook :D

Tiger Laptop/DJ Stand