4.0 out of 5 stars Ultra Soft Softinos
Ordered these in green (more greyish in colour) for under 40 pounds. As expected, very comfortable and true to size. Back to order pairs for my sons (yep, boots look unisex) only to find that the prices have gone up again. Aaargghh. Waiting game commences ;-). Note that these boots are only just calf-length and on my 7 yr-old, they come up to about 2 inches below the knee.
Published 21 months ago by Miss London

2.0 out of 5 stars stained boots
the boots are comfortable, shame about the stains that do not go away and that isn't wrote on the product page
Published 18 months ago by Irene

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely boot, unfortunately small and not true to size!, 11 April 2013
I really loved the look of these boots and as there was mixed reviews on the sizing I decided to risk ordering them as do not have wide feet. Unfortunately they really did come up small in both width and length, the sole even looked narrow so there wasn't any room for give in the leather. I knew they would never be comfortable so returned them, even more disappointing was the next size up was double the price! They are a lovely boot though so worth looking at but ordering the next size up.

5.0 out of 5 stars veeeeery comfortable, 21 Mar 2013
Very light, very comfortable, good quality leather and the inner wool is very warm. Only complain is that they are not roomy enough for tucking in jeans, even skinny ones. However they look great. And the sales price was awsome too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing, 18 Mar 2013
A bit like wellinton boots .Sizing is a bit small but hopefully when fur wears in will be ok and should be comfy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soo comfortable, 17 Mar 2013
These leather boots are of great value, so comfortable, I feel as if I'm walking on air. I do not have big calves so they are easy to get on and off and fit just nicely around my calves, no gaping at the top. They team up nicely with leggins or tight fitting jeans. I am very pleased with them. If you are looking for a comfortable well made, reasonably priced pair of leather boots, I strongly recommend you purchase from this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy!, 4 Mar 2013
Best boots ever they are just so comfy and durable. Haven't taken them off since the day they arrived. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Size up and they're fabulous., 28 Feb 2013
These were comfortable the instant I put them on. Not narrow at all and fitted nicely around my calf. They are softly lined and look great. Not too baggy around the ankle but easy to get off and on. I bought the red and I would say it is a muted red-so not welly like at all. I am thrilled I picked these up for 25. Amazing bargain and delivered the next day. Impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy!, 23 Feb 2013
This review is from: Softinos Women's Ida Fur Trimmed Boots Leather P900066075 (Apparel)
I ordered red Softinos Ida boots size 5 UK. As I put them on, I didn't want to take them off anymore! They are so comfy, light and warm. True to size. Unlike some reviewers, I don't find them narrow at all. Perfect fit. Don't need wearing in or anything. I took them for a 4 km walk in snow the day they arrived and I enjoyed every step of it. The fur is not as thick as ugg type boots have but is certainly warm enough for sub zero degrees. I'm very happy with my purchase and thinking of getting them either in some other colour or maybe in ankle boot version. I would recommend these boots to anyone who values comfort without wanting to compromise on style.