5.0 out of 5 stars A great traditional radio at a good price, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Konig 30's 40's 50's Retro Table Radio - Baby Blue (Electronics)
I love the look of this radio which now lives in our kitchen with pride. The sound quality is brilliant and suits the décor perfectly. All this for a very reasonable price. Delivery was good as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Feb 2013
Bought as a gift for Christmas. The recipient was thrilled with it. The quality is great and it even picked up radio stations her more expensive radio cannot. A definite hit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Retro Chic., 12 Jan 2013
Bought the radio for my wife and she absolutely loves the cool retro style. However, if you want the option of more channels and a better reception you should go for a DAB Radio but you won't get one that looks this cool for under 100 The Konig is fantastic for the price and the styling is brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a little gem, 8 Dec 2012
I can not belive the sound quailty for the price build and style are first class we love all things retro this will not disapoint in anyway and what a great colour highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Radio, 20 Jun 2013
BevG "Bev" (Stoke on Trent, England) - See all my reviews
I think this is a great radio. It is quite big, but I knew that already from the measurements given and other reviews. It looks lovely - very retro and the reception is great. Glad I bought it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good radio - slightly cheap plastic looking., 21 Feb 2013
Good sound from such a small - portable radio. Impressed. I do however think its a little too cheap plastic looking. Overall however, I like the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Retro radio!, 13 Dec 2012
Absolutely love this radio, really pretty and stylish and works well, good sound too-considering it's not a digital radio, it's not HIFI sound system. I'm happy with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic purchase, 18 Mar 2013
I ordered this as I wanted something similar to Roberts retro radio for my kitchen but was put off by Roberts prices. then I saw this one, and thought it looked great. Ordered it, and I was delighted that a friendly courier delivered it quicker than expected, just a few days in fact. I was soo pleased when I opened up the parcel. Although this radio was bigger than I expected it to be somehow, I thought it looked stunning as far as retro radios go. It is a gorgeous baby blue shade and look lovely wherever I put it. I didnt expect super loud stereo 50watt sound or anything, but the sound is clear enough for my needs. I love the big dial styling, and theres no messing about to turn it on its so simple to use. Super pleased with this radio, everyone who has seen it has made a positive comment about it. Worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Sound Qaulity, 15 Oct 2012
This konig retro table radio has a good sound quality, very portable and long lasting. I will recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 6 Mar 2014
I LOVE this radio. Not only does it look really good, the sound is very clear. Has the option of using a battery to power it or plug it in.