Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 7 June 2013
POWERFUL,HAUNTING,PLAYED THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND THE EFFECT NEVER LESSENS, MAKES ME FEEL LIKE CRYING.THERE IS ONLY ONE KATE BUSH
on 12 December 2013
My first and best album I bought was Kate Bush and The Kick Inside. I have followed her every since. This song is brilliant and calming. This song was used for a drama on TV about a woman with cancer, and several other adverts and TV, it is a perfect choice. It had to be on my phone for my journey with cancer, as it just makes you feel better.
on 29 December 2013
Loved this song when I was younger... had a brainwave to put it on my fire hd... there it was. Got it free from Amazon promotions bonus makes me feel good wen I shop via my fire to get a little treat/reward! (this song wasn't on the greatest hits I got years ago)!
on 18 April 2013
I have loved this song for years, so when i got my kindle i was happy to go and look for and then download this song. It is a classic and brings some lovely memories.
on 14 June 2013
Purchased this after hearing it on a TV programme. A very lovely song with poignant lyrics. It is a beautiful track.
on 28 March 2015
great track....its great to get an just one song from an album without having to wade through all the s***e ones
on 22 March 2014
Great track. I had heard this backing a few things on TV recently and decided I must have it in my collection.
on 4 March 2016
Beautiful song, which I had forgotten about until I heard it again at the weekend. Listen to it all the time.
on 6 June 2015
What can one say about Kate other than I love her. This song is beautiful.
on 26 April 2016