on 5 December 2013
This is an amazing essential oil, it is an effective antibacterial agent, i believe it has a stronger properties than tea tree oil and use it diluted to treat and cure.
Caution must be followed when using this oil, if applied neat it will cause a sever buring sensation, diluted it is less irritating.
on 5 May 2014
Bought this oregano oil as read on the internet adding this to mouthwash helps with yeast / candida type problems. Watch out this oil is highly concentrated and only a drop or two is enough for half glass of water. Do not put too much as it has a burning effect and can cause you some serious discomfort. Otherwise really recommended product
on 16 January 2013
Smells beautiful.
Very good when used as an anti fungal.
Great service from a great company and great value too.
on 19 May 2013
This oil is great for fungle infections, warts and more! Very powerful very effective good to have in your medicine cupboard!
on 23 April 2016
I haven't really used it yet, apart from putting it on a thickened toenail,which may be fungal. It stung, a lot!! I had to wash it off before I could go to sleep. I have read about some interesting uses for it,though, so will be trying it before too long. Also, it smells MUCH stronger than I imagined.
on 28 March 2016
This Oregano Oil in my opinion is extremely good. For about 2 years I've had a fungal infection in my big toe nails and nothing would shift it. I've tried all the big expensive brands that can be purchased over the counter but nothing has helped. Then I saw this and thought I would give it a try and for such a cheap product if it didn't work I wouldn't feel as if I had wasted money . I transferred some Oregano Oil into a clean empty nail varnish bottle and twice a day I have applied it to my nails. It's been a few weeks and the difference is amazing. No more pain in my Nails and the infection is gradually going. I realise of course that I will have to apply this for a very long time in order to get rid of all the infection completely but to me this oil has saved my bank balance and my sanity and I couldn't be happier. Thank you Mystic Moments.
on 3 March 2014
This little bottle packs a big punch i bought it for skin problems after reading about it on the Internet and it really is good do not use it neat though
on 8 March 2016
I recommend this product. You can see results on Nails. Go easy though...strong stuff.
on 29 January 2014
Odd scent... I bought it as I have been having a mould mite and mould problem in my rented accommodation, and oregano oil supposedly has anti fungal properties. I made a room spray with this oil, white vinegar, water and lavender oil to mask the scent. It worked! Mould mites gone! Better than insecticide sprays, and doesn't have nasty side effects.

I definitely wouldn't use this oil in an oil burner, as I find the smell rather unpleasant. I have heard you can use these in cooking, but I haven't tried it yet.
on 17 January 2015
Came promptly and worked a treat for my mouth thrush. VERY, VERY strong though only need one drop to half a cup of warm water or it burns you - will last me for ever!