5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic toy, even for girls !!!!
Published 7 months ago by Pavlinka

1.0 out of 5 stars good looking but beware
Have to say this looks great and sturdy and is mega bloks compatible but beware if your toddler leans on the back of Tyne vehicle the whole vehicle can tip up and our little boy did it and it smacked him in the mouth. For that reason I can't recommend it and I'm reviewing it to warn other parents.
Published 3 months ago by I.Jonas

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic toy, even for girls !!!!, 25 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks CAT Large Vehicle Dump Truck (Toy)
bought this for my 16 months old daughter, she does not really play with dollies yet but likes cars so I though you cannot go wrong with this. The price is great, big toy shop was selling this for £29.99 so on Amazon we paid £18 so very very happy customer. The toy is great success, she loves playing with it and also rides on it. Fast delivery, ordered on Thursday and was delivered on Saturday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loved it, 4 Mar. 2014
Mrs. V. R. Goddard (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mega Bloks CAT Large Vehicle Dump Truck (Toy)
Bought for Grandson's 1st birthday and he loves it. He can use it as a"toddle truck" standing up and pushing it. Just need to be careful he does this from the front (pushing truck backwards) rather than other way as otherwise it tends to tip up depositing grandson on the floor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present for grandson (2), 18 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks CAT Large Vehicle Dump Truck (Toy)
Bought this for my grandson who liked some mega blocks that we keep at home for him. As he also likes pushing things around this would suit him to the ground. He absolutely loved it so naturally we are very pleased. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and sturdy, 3 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks CAT Large Vehicle Dump Truck (Toy)
My nephew always made a b-line for this at playgroup, and the same can now be said at home, sturdy construction and some blocks supplied too

5.0 out of 5 stars MY LITTE BOY LOVES IT, 6 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks CAT Large Vehicle Dump Truck (Toy)
FOR THE MONEY ITS A GREAT VALUE.NICE QUALLITY AND I THING IT WILL LAST FOR EVER.
BE CAREFULLY WHEN IT CLOSES THE SKIP UNTILL HE IS USED TO THAT

5.0 out of 5 stars good big toy, 11 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks CAT Large Vehicle Dump Truck (Toy)
Good big toy, no sharp bits on it too which is a bonus, my 14 month old son likes to fill it up with toys then chuck them all out again lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1st birthday, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks CAT Large Vehicle Dump Truck (Toy)
Bought this mega block big truck for my grandsons 1st birthday, he loved it. First thing he did was to remove the driver from the cab and put it in his mouth.

The construction of this item is very sturdy and there are no rough or sharp edges to cause any harm. It is an ideal gift for a child from 1to 5 years of age, and I would recommend this toy

1.0 out of 5 stars good looking but beware, 27 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks CAT Large Vehicle Dump Truck (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... five months oldI am sure he is going to love it. He is mesmerised by it when I ..., 31 Dec. 2014
Catherine M. Saise "sassie" (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mega Bloks CAT Large Vehicle Dump Truck (Toy)
Although my son is a bit young to play with it yet at five months oldI am sure he is going to love it. He is mesmerised by it when I push it along the floor in front of him. There are some blocks included, but I think you'd have to buy more to be able to do smething imaginitive wiht them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money. This thing is huge. ..., 3 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Mega Bloks CAT Large Vehicle Dump Truck (Toy)
Well worth the money. This thing is huge. My 1.5yr old is going through this push everything around stage and this is ideal and as a bonus you get a little mega bloxs figure plus a fair few various size bloxs.

Mega Bloks CAT Large Vehicle Dump Truck