5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic toy, even for girls !!!!
Published 7 days ago by Pavlinka

3.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy
It looks good but then you touch it & it feels very flimsy, as if it's going to fall apart after a couple of uses. My 1 year old cut his cheek on it within minutes of starting playing with it. We had to return it.
Published 12 months ago by Daniela Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic toy, even for girls !!!!, 25 Aug 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks CAT Large Vehicle Dump Truck (Toy)
bought this for my 16 months old daughter, she does not really play with dollies yet but likes cars so I though you cannot go wrong with this. The price is great, big toy shop was selling this for 29.99 so on Amazon we paid 18 so very very happy customer. The toy is great success, she loves playing with it and also rides on it. Fast delivery, ordered on Thursday and was delivered on Saturday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loved it, 4 Mar 2014
Mrs. V. R. Goddard (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mega Bloks CAT Large Vehicle Dump Truck (Toy)
Bought for Grandson's 1st birthday and he loves it. He can use it as a"toddle truck" standing up and pushing it. Just need to be careful he does this from the front (pushing truck backwards) rather than other way as otherwise it tends to tip up depositing grandson on the floor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present for grandson (2), 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks CAT Large Vehicle Dump Truck (Toy)
Bought this for my grandson who liked some mega blocks that we keep at home for him. As he also likes pushing things around this would suit him to the ground. He absolutely loved it so naturally we are very pleased. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and sturdy, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks CAT Large Vehicle Dump Truck (Toy)
My nephew always made a b-line for this at playgroup, and the same can now be said at home, sturdy construction and some blocks supplied too

5.0 out of 5 stars MY LITTE BOY LOVES IT, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks CAT Large Vehicle Dump Truck (Toy)
FOR THE MONEY ITS A GREAT VALUE.NICE QUALLITY AND I THING IT WILL LAST FOR EVER.
BE CAREFULLY WHEN IT CLOSES THE SKIP UNTILL HE IS USED TO THAT

5.0 out of 5 stars good big toy, 11 Aug 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks CAT Large Vehicle Dump Truck (Toy)
Good big toy, no sharp bits on it too which is a bonus, my 14 month old son likes to fill it up with toys then chuck them all out again lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1st birthday, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks CAT Large Vehicle Dump Truck (Toy)
Bought this mega block big truck for my grandsons 1st birthday, he loved it. First thing he did was to remove the driver from the cab and put it in his mouth.

The construction of this item is very sturdy and there are no rough or sharp edges to cause any harm. It is an ideal gift for a child from 1to 5 years of age, and I would recommend this toy

3.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, 26 Aug 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Aug 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks CAT Large Vehicle Dump Truck (Toy)
very happy with this truck

1.0 out of 5 stars Took forever to be delivered..., 18 April 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks CAT Large Vehicle Dump Truck (Toy)
I used my PrimeTime to order this item and had to complain to Customer Services when it never turned up. I sent this item back when it finally did arrive, which was after the date that I needed it for, and after the date delivery was scheduled under my PrimeTime agreement. I was talking to another parent about the truck and they suggested ASDA click and collect, which is what I did. Ironically, ASDA stated a 3 day delivery slot, but managed to deliver to store NEXT DAY! Over the Easter period of all times. So moral of the story is, if you need for a specific date give Amazon a week or so to deliver, otherwise go elsewhere and spare yourself the stress.

I have always been a PrimeTime customer, which comes at a price (annual charge) and have also noticed from experience ordering with Amazon, that if a toy is hard to come by, i.e. out of stock with most retailers, and you find it on Amazon at a RRP, or less, then the toy either does not arrive (happened to me with toys during Christmas 2011), or you receive an e-mail telling you it could not be delivered and you are being refunded. Therefore be warned, and don't buy must-have toys in a hurry, as you might be waiting a long time to receive the goods.

The truck itself is great, very big and my 20 month old son loves pushing it along the floor and attaching the bricks, plus filling it with toys, as well as emptying it. I am glad i purchased elsewhere, as it is a great toy, just shame about the service from Amazon again.

Mega Bloks CAT Large Vehicle Dump Truck