5.0 out of 5 stars Mighty Bright light for Kindle
Bought because I really should have bought the Lighted Kindle case when I bought my Kindle.
This light however has turned out to be very good indeed. Works well with the Kindle, provides good light and very flexible positioning.
Have had batteries in use since early December and they are just fading now after about 4 weeks of use every evening and they seem...
Published on 5 Jan 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars A bright idea? Perhaps too bright...
I was looking for a light for my Kindle 3 that I could use without disturbing my wife and baby. I didn't want the official Amazon case with the built in light as I feel it's too heavy and using the light takes too much out of the Kindle battery which is not a good thing.

Anyway, I plumped for the Mighty Bright MiniFlex. It arrived, in nice, accessible cardboard...
Published on 28 Jun 2011 by Iain Catto

‹ Previous | 1 2 366 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright Idea, 8 Jan 2011
G. J. O'connell "Jansbooks" (S.E.England) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my sons kindle, but liked it so much have purloined it for myself for old fashioned books, which gives me a good light for reading without turning on central light. I am now looking to see if I can use it in other ways. Kindle does have a good reading screen so the light would only be used in very dull or nightime conditions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Add-on for Kindle, 20 Jan 2011
We have found the clip-on reading light for the Kindle exactly what we needed. It does not take up much extra space when travelling and is bright enough to light up the screen without being too bright and annoying to other travellers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 28 Feb 2011
Mrs. Ann E. Price (South Wales, U.K.) - See all my reviews
I bought this to attach to my Kindle in low light areas, and it looks lovely. It's light-weight, attaches to the corner of my Kindle without too much trouble, and gives out a very good light, and seems fairly robust - need I say more? The only problem I've had is trying to remove the battery cover - it's stiff and very tight, and I only hope it slackens off a wee bit with use. Apart from that, for the money, it's very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unobtrsive, 4 Sep 2011
I was disappointed that the Kindle didn't have a back light so I had to buy the attachment. However it is fantastic. I can read in bed at night time and the light does not disturb my husband, but gives a great light to the Kindle. It has little pads on the clip so it doesn't mark the Kindle. It also works on books. Very light weight. Well worth the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars mighty bright reading light, 4 April 2011
This is a useful item, but I was slightly dissapointed as it is quite clunky (perhaps others would view this as robust?). The light produced is enough to read by, but it has a strange tint. Not sure I would buy it again, but good for things like camping or if like me you have children with inquisitive fingers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Light, 16 Feb 2011
I. Ramsay "Geneee" (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews
A great little flexible light for the kindle. I have a DX (larger) size kindle and its is suitable for this also. The light is gentle enough for tired eyes ( i use a pc all day at work) but bright enough to read in dark or dimly lit areas. Seems sturdy and as its a LED, should last a fair while. I expect this would be useful for physical book reading also.

3.0 out of 5 stars adequate but fiddly, 24 Jun 2011
Mrs. T. Meade (UK) - See all my reviews
I find that I get a glare off my kindle with this light so I am unable to position it to cover the entire page.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle light, 21 Oct 2011
This light is excellent.Very good value for money.It has made a huge difference when I am reading my kindle at night.It fits easily onto my kindle cover and doesn't really add any extra weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em, 25 Sep 2011
These little clip-on lights are fabulous. They provide the perfect light for the Kindle. We're currently touring the continent in a motorhome and are conscious of conserving batteries when not hooked up to electricity. Both of us have 3G Kindle's so we can access the internet whenever we want. Reading at night is pleasant thanks to these lights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clip on light for Kindle, 21 Feb 2011
It is a great buy for your Kindle. If you read in bed no need to get out of bed to switch off your light, or stretch over to turn your lamp off. I Love it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 366 | Next ›