5.0 out of 5 stars Mighty Bright light for Kindle
Bought because I really should have bought the Lighted Kindle case when I bought my Kindle.
This light however has turned out to be very good indeed. Works well with the Kindle, provides good light and very flexible positioning.
Published on 5 Jan 2011 by Amazon Adict

2.0 out of 5 stars A bright idea? Perhaps too bright...
I was looking for a light for my Kindle 3 that I could use without disturbing my wife and baby. I didn't want the official Amazon case with the built in light as I feel it's too heavy and using the light takes too much out of the Kindle battery which is not a good thing.

Published on 28 Jun 2011 by Iain Catto

5.0 out of 5 stars Mighty Bright light for Kindle, 5 Jan 2011
Have had batteries in use since early December and they are just fading now after about 4 weeks of use every evening and they seem easy to replace. Replace the batteries by sliding open the top part of the base clip.
Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job, 9 May 2011
I bought this after staying in a hotel room that had such poor lighting I was struggling to read my Kindle. I have used it many times at home when I want to read in bed but I don't want to keep my husband awake with the light on. It is perfect for the job. It is light - i don't actually notice the additional weight - and is bright enough to read without additional lighting. The light just falls on the kindle and doesn't light the rest of the room. It is easy to attach and has a firm clip so it doesn't move around. No complaints at all - it is definitely worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, bright, adjustable - great little light!, 21 Feb 2011
J. Millen - See all my reviews
Bought this for my new Kindle so I can read at night without waking up my OH; does the job perfectly! If anything it's too bright - I have to adjust it so the light doesn't shine back off the screen. Luckily the flexible neck makes this very easy and it's the work of moments to get to a comfortable reading position.

The light is perfectly good for reading normal books at night - although probably better with hardbacks or decent sized paperbacks than slimmer volumes. It's also a great utility light for DIY, model making, crafts or any other situation where you need both hands free.

The clip is clearly specifically designed for the Kindle as it is shaped to fit the device securely without quite overlapping the screen. However, if you use a Kindle case then the light will also clip securely to the open part of the case.

All in all, great little product, very happy with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars clip on light, 6 Jan 2012
This review is from: Mighty Bright eFlex Clip-On Reading Light for Kindle (Graphite) (Accessory)
I have just purchased the Mighty Bright Miniflex Light, best thing I have brought for the kindle. Gives you enough light to read in the dark without disturbing sleeping hubby. I fold back the cover on the kindle case and clip it on the back, so it doesn't cover any of the book, a problem some people had with it. Light is not too bright as some people have said, I found it a comfortable light to read with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 28 Aug 2011
I was a little worried at first at buying this as the cheaper option! Almost went for the rechargable option, but Im really glad I didnt, this was not only a bargain but it is perfect! Size and weight suits the kindle and gives more than enough light to cover the whole page and more. Great light! Dont spend more than needed!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little light, 8 Jan 2012
C. Buckroyd "grayling38" (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I'm not sure why the one-star reviewer had such problems with this light, because I have found it to be perfect for the purpose. It provides exactly enough light to read my Kindle in the dark and has a small "lit area" ensuring that it doesn't disturb one's sleeping partner. It is really flexible but once's it's in the right place it lights the whole screen anyway. Great product, my husband liked it so much I had to buy him one too as he kept stealing mine!

2.0 out of 5 stars A bright idea? Perhaps too bright..., 28 Jun 2011
Iain Catto "catzeye22" (Scotland) - See all my reviews

Anyway, I plumped for the Mighty Bright MiniFlex. It arrived, in nice, accessible cardboard packaging and seemed quite well constructed. A couple of things I didn't like straight away were the spring-loaded clip (the spring action seems very strong and I would worry about the strain on the case over time) and the button cell power source. I generally don't like button cells as you can never find replacements when you need to. Most stores carry AA's and AAA's but not everyone has button cells.

First night's use of the Mighty Bright however was very disappointing. The light produced is very white and very bright, far too bright not to disturb a partner and too harsh and unpleasant for me. I suppose it might be useful for other activities though.

I've since replaced it with an Octovo Solis which has a much softer light, is nicely designed and better suits my needs.

4.0 out of 5 stars For me, preferable to a light in the case, 18 Feb 2011
P. M. Fernandez "exilefromgroggs" (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I love books, which is why I wanted a Kindle. Our house is full of books, some shelves double-stacked, so the thought of being able thousands of books to my library without the house collapsing under the weight was very appealing.

Having got the Kindle, I could then see the need for a case, to provide it with some protection when I was carrying it around. But I wanted a simple case, rather than one with an integral light. So we added this light at a later stage, to allow reading in a darker room.

It does what is needed, providing sufficient illumination for the screen's passive display (or, for that matter, a regular book) to be readable in a dark room, without flooding light all around. I'm fairly sure that as a general-purpose clip on light, it would also do a good job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but bright, 10 Jan 2011
Amazon Customer - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Great little light and the only one that is really bright enough for your net book or kindle. Received with all speed.

1.0 out of 5 stars BADLY MADE RUBBISH, 16 Jan 2012
Dr. W (London England) - See all my reviews
A WASTE OF MONEY! The switch on the top is hard to move and the light keeps turning itself off because the two lithium cell batteries don't sit properly in the casing. When it is on the light isn't strong enough. However, I've since purchased the twin-LED 'xtra-flex2' version which is a much better design and does the job properly.

Mighty Bright eFlex Clip-On Reading Light for Kindle (Graphite)
Usually dispatched within 3 to 5 weeks