5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job
Published on 9 May 2011 by BookFan

3.0 out of 5 stars adequate but fiddly
I find that I get a glare off my kindle with this light so I am unable to position it to cover the entire page.
Published on 24 Jun. 2011 by Mrs. T. Meade

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job, 9 May 2011
I bought this after staying in a hotel room that had such poor lighting I was struggling to read my Kindle. I have used it many times at home when I want to read in bed but I don't want to keep my husband awake with the light on. It is perfect for the job. It is light - i don't actually notice the additional weight - and is bright enough to read without additional lighting. The light just falls on the kindle and doesn't light the rest of the room. It is easy to attach and has a firm clip so it doesn't move around. No complaints at all - it is definitely worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars clip on light, 6 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Mighty Bright eFlex Clip-On Reading Light for Kindle (Graphite) (Accessory)
I have just purchased the Mighty Bright Miniflex Light, best thing I have brought for the kindle. Gives you enough light to read in the dark without disturbing sleeping hubby. I fold back the cover on the kindle case and clip it on the back, so it doesn't cover any of the book, a problem some people had with it. Light is not too bright as some people have said, I found it a comfortable light to read with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but bright, 10 Jan. 2011
Amazon Customer - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Great little light and the only one that is really bright enough for your net book or kindle. Received with all speed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Add-on for Kindle, 20 Jan. 2011
We have found the clip-on reading light for the Kindle exactly what we needed. It does not take up much extra space when travelling and is bright enough to light up the screen without being too bright and annoying to other travellers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 28 Feb. 2011
Mrs. Ann E. Price (South Wales, U.K.) - See all my reviews
I bought this to attach to my Kindle in low light areas, and it looks lovely. It's light-weight, attaches to the corner of my Kindle without too much trouble, and gives out a very good light, and seems fairly robust - need I say more? The only problem I've had is trying to remove the battery cover - it's stiff and very tight, and I only hope it slackens off a wee bit with use. Apart from that, for the money, it's very good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle light, 21 Oct. 2011
This light is excellent.Very good value for money.It has made a huge difference when I am reading my kindle at night.It fits easily onto my kindle cover and doesn't really add any extra weight.

3.0 out of 5 stars adequate but fiddly, 24 Jun. 2011
Mrs. T. Meade (UK) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrghhhh!!!!!, 29 Dec. 2011
Ordered this light on Tuesday afternoon and it arrived today (Thursday) VERY speedy delivery.

Upon opening I was impressed with how well it fit my kindle (the new keyboard less version) and I love the flexi neck.

However......it doesn't blooming work! The batteries that came with the light still had the tab attached but to rule out dodgy batteries I bought replacement ones today only for them not to work either.

Arrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars BADLY MADE RUBBISH, 16 Jan. 2012
Dr. W (London England) - See all my reviews
A WASTE OF MONEY! The switch on the top is hard to move and the light keeps turning itself off because the two lithium cell batteries don't sit properly in the casing. When it is on the light isn't strong enough. However, I've since purchased the twin-LED 'xtra-flex2' version which is a much better design and does the job properly.

3.0 out of 5 stars No power!, 24 Aug. 2011
All looks fine but to arrive with no batteries and no charge lead (and I have no tiny screwdriver) is just a pain in the neck. I'd rather they charge more and supply these.