5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful
The watch itself is of good quality, and is very sturdy. I've already battered it about on shift and aside from some superficial scratches it's still keeping great time.
Published 4 months ago by Black Shuck

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap..... doesn't last very long
unfortunately this watch doesn't last very long. The watch fell apart after about four weeks of use.... If you want something long lasting I suggest you shell out a lot more money
Published 21 months ago by ursewatch

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Boxx Classic Black Rotating Bezel Nurses Fob Watch F043 (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nurse type watch, 9 Jan 2014
Good for the price, on reflection I would have chosen a watch with a date window, but it does what is required.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!!, 27 Sep 2013
Good at time keeping, lots of compliments and enquiries into where I purchased it. It's plastic, but looks very robust and has taken quite a few knocks.

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap..... doesn't last very long, 9 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars The BOXX Nurses watch, 22 April 2012
I must admit after I bought the watch I read the reviews and was a little nervous, However when the watch arrived,(very timely! as my other one went in the wash and I need a watch for my nurse duties) My nervousness was dispelled.

A very masculine watch which has served me well since I bought it. It is not only funcional but it looks good on the uniform , service was prompt and efficient, would definatly not hesitate to purchase from this company again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and nasty, 1 Jan 2012
I liked the look of this watch as it was a little different from the others I have looked at, when it arrived I thought it was flimsy and cheap looking. It worked for about half an hour then stopped. I wasn't expecting much for the price but did expect it to work. Sent it back and got a full refund. Will spend a little more and hopefully get one that is fit for purpose.

4.0 out of 5 stars Boxx classic black nurses fob watch, 28 Dec 2011
This does everything I want of it for my job. It even manages to look masculine which is something I have never had before in a fob watch.

OK, so the construction is plastic and feels cheap to the touch. This is reflected in the price - it is cheap. That said I have been using mine daily now in the not entirely gentle environment of a category B prison and its fine, and it certainly doesnt look cheap.

In short its a nice looking and does the job well at a price that wont break the bank.

1.0 out of 5 stars not satisfied, 7 Dec 2011
I have purchased this clock about 3 weeks ago and now it's not working. How can I return the purchase product to replace it?

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent watch but fatsening tuff to get on and off, 29 Nov 2012
excellent watch for doing observations, looks great too!! fastening tuff to get off and on thow is the only downside!!