5.0 out of 5 stars All You Need!, 31 Dec. 2010
This baselayer is fantastic. I already own a variation of Under Armour products but this was my first bit of ColdGear I bought. I saw it reviewed on the Gadget Show (UK) and it received great reviews on there. I use it to run in and it's fantastic. You don't have to pile on the layers because even in -5C this is more than enough. It's compression technology keeps all your muscles quite tight and helps to keep the heat in. You also don't have to wash it after every use. I does something which I can't explain: after a run and sweating buckets the top is bone dry and doesn't smell at all, it's a great bit of kit, it looks good and performs fantastically, literally all you need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 14 Dec. 2012
I did an 8.5 mile run in mid December and didn't get hypothermia - put a lot of that down to this top, they work brilliantly for keeping blood circulation and dry very quickly whilst in the cold.

5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding, 11 Dec. 2012
best bit of kit I have bought. Half price is great price. Keeps me warm out exercising, and wicks away all sweat better than anything I've had, always feels dry. Doesn't smell after several heavy uses... so cashback on your cleaning bills... perfect fit, medium 40' chest 34 waist.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 27 July 2014
A very warm compression top which will be extremely useful in the winter.